+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Turning the screw to reverse the rebrand

Re: Turning the screw to reverse the rebrand

IMO this should remain a sticky. BUMP

Just to say the FSF have just published something I sent them before Christmas with a piece about tomorrow's meeting - not as good as getting something published in Malaysia I suppose, but a bit of proof that we should keep on contacting these people despite this meeting - who's to say the stuff people wrote a few weeks ago didn't have an effect on the club (especially the article that was published in Malaysia).

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/cardiff-city-and-the-winter- blues

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 14:49
    Just to say the FSF have just published something I sent them before Christmas with a piece about tomorrow's meeting - not as good as getting something published in Malaysia I suppose, but a bit of proof that we should keep on contacting these people despite this meeting - who's to say the stuff people wrote a few weeks ago didn't have an effect on the club (especially the article that was published in Malaysia).
    I have an email in my inbox pointing me in the direction of that exact post as well as asking whether the FSF can help with any specific action in the future. So far my one and only reply

Are the FSF and their rep not backing the club 'unconditionally' any more then?