+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting debate on **** yesterday about possible takeover

Re: Interesting debate on **** yesterday about possible takeover

first of, Scam or Tan ..... Its a tough choice, lets be honest, I would be tempted to choose Tan, afterall he has some Money, Scam seems to not want to spend any of his money, he has form and i wouldnt think has changed, though i suspect other people would love to have Scam back, ***** we know would, i suspect TLG would aswell, more walks on the beach and ice creams with 69'sAs for the rumour, its all b0llocks, Scam has been on the phone and got the rumour mill working, just to undermine Tan a little more, the guy knows how to spread the poison, i bet he is still bitter about being driven out without the windfall from the stadium project

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 12:54
    first of, Scam or Tan ..... Its a tough choice, lets be honest, I would be tempted to choose Tan, afterall he has some Money, Scam seems to not want to spend any of his money, he has form and i wouldnt think has changed, though i suspect other people would love to have Scam back, ***** we know would, i suspect TLG would aswell, more walks on the beach and ice creams with 69's
    very good

This is my guess and it's only a guess. Nuclearblue is likely to be ***** mate, ***** asks him to post things on his forum, keeping his board traffic up.

In all honesty why would anyone want to buy City at the moment? Let alone two different parties.

Day making him look a fool

first of, Scam or Tan ..... Its a tough choice, lets be honest, I would be tempted to choose Tan, afterall he has some Money, Scam seems to not want to spend any of his money, he has form and i wouldnt think has changed, though i suspect other people would love to have Scam back, ***** we know would, i suspect TLG would aswell, more walks on the beach and ice creams with 69's
    Assuming you actually have one, I wouldn't give up the day job and attempt to become a detective if I were you, Bluey. You'd make a desperately poor one.

When will they get the message.

I know its pantomime season, but fairy godmothers do not really exist caRl. No one is going to wave a magic wand, clear the debt and get shot of Vindictive Tan.

Why have we got some US money men interested in our club? Ultimately they hope to take out more than they have put in. Until one of us, or one of you, discover Howard Hughes has left us half a billion quid, we are just going to be investment opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 17:42
    When will they get the message.
    Football fans are far too ungrateful.

Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 15:44
    As for the rumour, its all b0llocks, Scam has been on the phone and got the rumour mill working, just to undermine Tan a little more, the guy knows how to spread the poison, i bet he is still bitter about being driven out without the windfall from the stadium project
    it always makes me chuckle when i get the chance to wheel the joke out

From what I understand we have a consortium of people who overlook the disjointed fan base, the history of trouble around the club and the fact that we have not made a profit for several years and are actually losing money month on month. Despite this, they will still invest. Not only that but they will change our colour, change our badge and swap the canton end around so that we can goad away fans to create a better atmosphere.

The only thing we are missing from the **** fantasy world is a half time ice cream with their bezzie mate.

Quote Originally Posted by VimanaMan wrote on Fri, 02 January 2015 11:09
    As a 'choice' it would be closer to 'Morton's fork' IMO
    Correct.