+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebola

Re: Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Flashman wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 14:26
    The monkeys started it.
    According to The Times today the Bats are to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 17:35
    The sad truth is that we are being told lies about this disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 16:32
    It is an airborne contagious virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 15:33
    Do your own research.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 14:46
    What are we not told lies about? poor little Noah Pozner has died twice, once at Sandy hook and once in Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBlueAway wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 14:23

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:18
    Mrs Steve. I don't have any answers. I've tended to believe that it's more likely that one nutter walked into a school and shot dead a load of children, than that this was some ingeniously contrived elaborate and frankly unnecessary plot to enable a revocation of the gun laws. I may be wrong but I'm not sure why the replicated photos should lead me to suspect a conspiracy. You obviously do because you brought it up so I'd like to know in what way you think it is significant.
    Or something like that. This is the biggest recognising-a-child scandal since George McFly noticed his son looks an awful lot like that guy he met in high school...

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:33
    Mrs Steve. I don't have any answers. I've tended to believe that it's more likely that one nutter walked into a school and shot dead a load of children, than that this was some ingeniously contrived elaborate and frankly unnecessary plot to enable a revocation of the gun laws. I may be wrong but I'm not sure why the replicated photos should lead me to suspect a conspiracy. You obviously do because you brought it up so I'd like to know in what way you think it is significant.
    I'm just guessing here, but:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:36
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Machine wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:33
    I'm just guessing here, but:
    She believes that neither the massacre in Pakistan or in Sandy Hook happened. The proof is that the same photo was used. He could not have died twice, because only Jesus does that. The photo is obviously some stock photo the "powers-that-be" roll-out when they need photos of victims of massacres that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlueAJ wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:26
    Maybe the images of the boy were photoshopped purposely by conspiracy theorists to stir up some conspiracies theories.
    Yeah, they found out that a BBC reporter was behind 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 23:51
    Maybe the images of the boy were photoshopped purposely by conspiracy theorists to stir up some conspiracies theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlueAJ wrote on Sat, 03 January 2015 19:26
    Seems like the ****s ain't got anything better to do than sit on the Internet all day talking bollocks.
    Nicholas Witchell?

It's pretty easy to work out what happened if you're not wearing a tin-pot hat.

"Let's organise a memorial for the deceased children," says someone. Sure, but we don't have any large photos of the poor children. Okay, go on google and find some. Search for Pakistan school shooting and print some photos out of the victims. Loads of photos come up, including photos from articles about the Pakistan school shooting referencing other recent school shootings. The photos are printed out before being verified. A reporter is told to film her piece in front of the memorial.

Conspiracy theorists go wild.

Once the photo appears in one place it'll be copied elsewhere via lazy research. That's how the internet works.

It's the same way ****ing Bert from Sesame Street ended up in this home-made Osama poster in a bunch of protests and appear on news articles.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/bert.asp

Does this mean Bert flew a plane in to the World Trade Centre? Mrs Steve R will probably say it's a possibility.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy One wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 00:42
    Can I just point out that when I said "Say no more" to the sheep report it was because I knew what he was getting at, I didn't say I agreed with him, Canonlan pushed for an explanation to what he meant and I told him, you have all made the rest up on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 01:05
    "Let's organise a memorial for the deceased children," says someone. Sure, but we don't have any large photos of the poor children. Okay, go on google and find some. Search for Pakistan school shooting and print some photos out of the victims. Loads of photos come up, including photos from articles about the Pakistan school shooting referencing other recent school shootings. The photos are printed out before being verified. A reporter is told to film her piece in front of the memorial.
    You're avoiding the real issue here. Was Bert flying the plane?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy One wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 01:19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 01:05
    Conspiracy theorists go wild.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087755/

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 00:11
    Why would a person be pissing themselves laughing hours after their daughter has been shot, and seconds before they give a press conference about it? He seemed to be unaware initially that the cameras were already rolling, and hastily attempted to get 'in character' before he made his statement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 15:13
    This is weird .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_koCqAIVQlo
    Why would a person be pissing themselves laughing hours after their daughter has been shot, and seconds before they give a press conference about it? He seemed to be unaware initially that the cameras were already rolling, and hastily attempted to get 'in character' before he made his statement.
    Good luck with that, if I had posted it we would we on 5 pages of shit by now, for some reason they leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 15:18
    Good luck with that, if I had posted it we would we on 5 pages of shit by now, for some reason they leave you alone.
    I am very open minded but that is just odd.

This clip has been done to death. Why would they get an actor to make the statement when they could have got a genuine grieving parent?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:34
    This clip has been done to death. Why would they get an actor to make the statement when they could have got a genuine grieving parent?
    It's best I don't try and explain what other people are getting at Gluteus Maximus posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:38
    It's best I don't try and explain what other people are getting at Gluteus Maximus posted it.
    R 2 B.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:40
    I'm GLUTEN FREE.
    wtf has that got to do with the price of fish?

And then the 'grieving actor' meets the president two days later .. talk about manipulation at the highest level

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:51
    And then the 'grieving actor' meets the president two days later .. talk about manipulation at the highest level
    What are you getting at?

Grief can effect different people in different ways. I agree it looks odd from an outsider, but who knows how any of us would react in that situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 18:16
    Grief can effect different people in different ways. I agree it looks odd from an outsider, but who knows how any of us would react in that situation.
    Well I know how I would be reacting.