+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LIDL SCAM

LIDL SCAM

I got mugged by two big blokes in the car park who were posing as windscreen cleaners. One of them hit me over the head with his squeegee and stole my wallet. I'm NEVER going back there again!

Re: LIDL SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:23
    I got mugged by two big blokes in the car park who were posing as windscreen cleaners. One of them hit me over the head with his squeegee and stole my wallet. I'm NEVER going back there again!
    I don't know how to tell you this.....but it wasn't a squeegee.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:24
    He said his name was Mr Muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:33
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:24
    Polish bloke?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:34
    Polish bloke?
    He looked like he was Russian as he didn't wipe the soap off the windscreen properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:44
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:34
    Polish bloke?
    He looked like he was Russian as he didn't wipe the soap off the windscreen properly.
    Sorry, was thinking of Mr Sheen.