+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ched Evans back in football

Re: Ched Evans back in football

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:04
    This is how justice works.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:34
    Evans should have an opportunity to play football again, the samr as any person who has served their time for an offence should be allowed to continue their career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:00
    Indeed- for me it really is that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 10:59
    Should Ian Watkins continue to be put on the TV and radio after serving his time, as well as making a substantial amount of money?
    Well except for Gary Glitter. He was a wrong un.

First day in prison he wanted the wall moved back 10 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:13
    Evans should have an opportunity to play football again, the samr as any person who has served their time for an offence should be allowed to continue their career.
    Should Ian Watkins continue to be put on the TV and radio after serving his time, as well as making a substantial amount of money?
    Once he comes out I expect he will be fully entitled to make music and try and sell it.
    Was Michael Jackson ever found guilty, though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:13
    Once he comes out I expect he will be fully entitled to make music and try and sell it.
    Micheal Jacksons estate still making money from his music.
    Got a bad press after he died.

Happy for Ched. Hopefully he starts banging them in ()and Wales will have an actual striker back on their hands! Good news all round!

Good luck Chedwyn!

Unless he is cleared, absolved and pardoned - that is what he is.

Welcome back Ched, anyone who's done even the slightest amount of research knows he's innocent

Quote Originally Posted by VimanaMan wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:41
    Football like music is an entertainment business, if people don't like it they will vote with their feet. That will ultimately be the deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlueAJ wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 12:59
    Welcome back Ched, anyone who's done even the slightest amount of research knows he's innocent
    Ffs. Why didn't you tell his defence lawers?

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:01

I wouldn't want to go and see Watkins perform or indeed buy any of his material.

Not because he's a child abuser, but for the pure reason he's f*cking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:11
    Or the 3 appeal judges who refused him a right to Appeal or to have his sentance cut, if only they knew what ElyblueAJ knows
    He enquirer about my services but I already had a big case on the go, poor fella

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlueAJ wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:27
    Or the 3 appeal judges who refused him a right to Appeal or to have his sentance cut, if only they knew what ElyblueAJ knows
    How IS Oscar doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:36
    He enquirer about my services but I already had a big case on the go, poor fella
    Still about grouchy, shot to bits the poor bastard, not as much as his bird mind

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlueAJ wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:42
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 13:36
    How IS Oscar doing now?

It must be a right kick in the teeth for the poor girl who was subjected to the incident, she would have been just starting to move on with her life and now this happens.......... i bet when she heard the news on the radio she had to pull over to the side of the road in her new " mini cooper " and take 5 mins to compose herself

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:39
    The short answer though is that yes, Ian Watkins would be free to make music upon his release and if people wanted to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 16:41
    That's a good question I wonder how they will answer this one
    That is often the way for convicted rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by VimanaMan wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:22
    Two totally different crimes and totally different sentences.
    All valid points, but it seems that Oldham are willing to offer him a contract, so im not sure whT your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 17:31
    Two totally different crimes and totally different sentences.
    The short answer though is that yes, Ian Watkins would be free to make music upon his release and if people wanted to buy it.
    My point is that it is not cut and dried with Oldham yet, and even if this does go ahead - and he is given a contract, lets see how it pans out for him once he gets his boots on etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:34
    Rocket surgeon
    Is that someone who cuts up salad leaves?

He's be better off finding more suitable employment, like .. licking dogsh1t off the roads. Busy roads. At night. Wearing black.
    would busy roads have dogsh1t on them ? ? ? surely the nature of a busy road means a dog would have time to do the " biz "

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:32
    Would a middle of the road painter and decorator just paint those white lines in the middle of the road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Bread wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:11
    I'm not saying either way what my opinion is but just adding/repeating points.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 18:16
    Rocket surgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 11:34
    Is that someone who cuts up salad leaves?
    **** me. You should do stand up. You have so much personality and carisma.