+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help needed please

Help needed please

This board has been great lately for helping with people's problems so I'm posting this to see if I can get any assistance myself.

I've been with my wife for over 20 years, and she's brought up the kids, recently since they are getting older she took a job at a local car dealership, I thought this was great, an extra income and all that, anyway since she started she has been spending more and more time there, also I've noticed she has started dressing differently and doing her hair and makeup more and wearing expensive perfumes, she says this is because the has to deal with the public and wants to look her best,
    Recently she said she has a evening appointment with her boss to learn some new selling techniques over dinner at a fancy restaurant in town, I thought no more about it at the time, I tstarted to get rather late and i went outside wondering where she could have got to, then a flash car which I recognised as her bosses pulled into the cul de sac with its lights off, I knelt by my Landrover so as not to be seen, the car stopped and the passenger leant over and gave him a passionate lingering kiss, anyway, as I was kneeling down I noticed that there was an oil leak coming from the transfer box on my 4x4 so now I'm wondering if anyone knows how hard is it to replace the oil seals, is it expensive and can I repair this myself?

Re: Help needed please

awesome.

Blog Entries

Banned

well.....

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sun, 04 January 2015 14:41
    This board has been great lately for helping with people's problems so I'm posting this to see if I can get any assistance myself.
    Probably best you take it to your Landrover dealer to fix otherwise could turn out to be expensive. Shouldn't be too expensive to replace a couple of oil seals.

First world problems...

It's a Landrover, they are meant to do that. You should worry if it doesn't drip oil....it means it's run out.

I love it. This has brightened my day up ,no end

very good

Has her big end gone?