+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HRH Prince Andrew

Re: HRH Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 16:03
    I think he is guilty, he is part of this so-called important people paedo ring. He is the reason Jill Dando was knocked off and Princess Diana knew about it and she was going to reveal it, and she was knocked off. That MI5 employee that was found locked up in a suitcase knew about it so he was knocked off. I think all hell is going to break loose once this comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 15:06
    Wow, I can only imagine the amount of grief I would have got for saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:23
    It is interesting who the go-betweens were for the above women. Cliff Richard met Jill Dando on numerous occasions just before her death, and Prince Charles used Jimmy Savile to liaise with Diana after their breakup. Were they on fishing expeditions, since they had the trust of the dearly departed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 14:10
    Yeah I know what you are saying, I have been following these stories for the last 2 years, that wasn't really my point, my point was that people are quite happy to say stuff on here when it suits them even if it is "in jest" but on a different day of the week they would slag someone off or call them a loon for even suggesting such a thing.
    Who do you mean....?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 17:51
    I think he is guilty, he is part of this so-called important people paedo ring. He is the reason Jill Dando was knocked off and Princess Diana knew about it and she was going to reveal it, and she was knocked off. That MI5 employee that was found locked up in a suitcase knew about it so he was knocked off. I think all hell is going to break loose once this comes out.
    It is interesting who the go-betweens were for the above women. Cliff Richard met Jill Dando on numerous occasions just before her death, and Prince Charles used Jimmy Savile to liaise with Diana after their breakup. Were they on fishing expeditions, since they had the trust of the dearly departed?
    Yeah I know what you are saying, I have been following these stories for the last 2 years, that wasn't really my point, my point was that people are quite happy to say stuff on here when it suits them even if it is "in jest" but on a different day of the week they would slag someone off or call them a loon for even suggesting such a thing.
    its a puzzler for sure

Blog Entries

Half of the board

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 17:55
    Who do you mean....?
    You mean the half indoctrinated from a young age by the state education system, before being handed over into the cable hands of the BBC propaganda service?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 17:59
    Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    I used to bunk off school quite a bit, never saw the point of it, I was on to something back then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 17:55
    Who do you mean....?
    Any clues yet Poirot?

This story seems to have suddenly gone cold across all the UK media

However, I did find one new story in today's press .. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrews-ex-wi fe-sarah-ferguson-4923643

Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    Thankfully there are people such as yourself to help us mere mortals out.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:19
    Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    You mean the half indoctrinated from a young age by the state education system, before being handed over into the cable hands of the BBC propaganda service?
    Some need all the help they can get

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:21
    Some need all the help they can get
    My sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:09
    Who do you mean....?
    its a puzzler for sure
    i take it all back, compared to old gluteus you're perfectly normal

Blog Entries

Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    You always take that as a dig at you don't you you really shouldn't, as I said just now going to school was not something I enjoyed or was inspired by so I tried not to go whenever possible, it's not implying you are stupid, probably the opposite if anything, you are far more educated than I am so likely to be more indoctrinated wouldn't you think?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:26
    Who do you mean....?
    its a puzzler for sure
    Any clues yet Poirot?
    Well I have been telling you I'm normal but you wouldn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:37
    Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    I didn't mean to take it as a dig, just playing along with Gluey.

Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    Steady on, he only went to Wolverhampton Poly

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:39
    Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:26
    Who do you mean....?
    its a puzzler for sure
    Any clues yet Poirot?
    i take it all back, compared to old gluteus you're perfectly normal
    its all relative, especially in Townhill

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:40
    Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    You always take that as a dig at you don't you you really shouldn't, as I said just now going to school was not something I enjoyed or was inspired by so I tried not to go whenever possible, it's not implying you are stupid, probably the opposite if anything, you are far more educated than I am so likely to be more indoctrinated wouldn't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:40
    Steady on, he only went to Wolverhampton Poly
    I think you are clearly forgetting my early schooling in Cantonian.

Blog Entries

Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    You always take it as a dig, especially if you are called a sheep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:40
    Who do you mean....?
    Half of the board
    How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:43
    Your lot call me a "sheep" (although I did prefer Sheeple), I call you and your lot loons. That's the way it works.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:47
    My lot? Who would they be? Names please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:49
    Your lot call me a "sheep" (although I did prefer Sheeple), I call you and your lot loons. That's the way it works.
    two in this thread, missing king loon aka splotty and jumanji is on a trip to planet Zarg to garner cheese

Gluey, Splotty, Jumanji, truthpaste, Alex Jones, ropey.wordpress.com owner etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:52
    My lot? Who would they be? Names please.
    Where the hell did truthpaste and Alex Jones come from? I'm always slagging off Alex Jones.