+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HRH Prince Andrew

Blog Entries

Re: HRH Prince Andrew

The Royal Family are exempt from Freedom of Information requests and can veto BBC programmes. Why do we put up with this?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-royal-family -are-exempt-from-freedom-of-information-requests-and-can-vet o-bbc-programmes-why-do-we-put-up-with-this-9956702.html

"Their unchecked influence and lack of transparency defies belief"

Nice bit from Own Jones too, Brands little buddy

DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Otis wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:43
    DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:43
    The Royal Family are exempt from Freedom of Information requests and can veto BBC programmes. Why do we put up with this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:59
    It really says a lot that article.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 15:30
    This story seems to have suddenly gone cold across all the UK media
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:28
    However, I did find one new story in today's press .. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrews-ex-wi fe-sarah-ferguson-4923643
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:15
    Forgot to mention it was the lead story on News at Ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:00
    The BBC never mentioned a word about it all day, nor most of the mainstream media. What did News At Ten have to say about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 18:12
    I don't know I flicked it over as soon as it came on, couldn't be arsed listening to it, who really gives a f**k if he nailed a 17 year old hooker.
    Interesting that this thread is still here but the one where Splotty got called a shill in isn't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 16:30
    However, I did find one new story in today's press .. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/prince-andrews-ex-wi fe-sarah-ferguson-4923643
    The BBC never mentioned a word about it all day, nor most of the mainstream media. What did News At Ten have to say about it?
    I don't know I flicked it over as soon as it came on, couldn't be arsed listening to it, who really gives a f**k if he nailed a 17 year old hooker.
    Anyway, it goes a bit deeper than some bloke shagging a young girls. Questions will be asked who was paying for these trips? The tax payer? And who paid the bill for the private jets landing on government owned runways? I hope for his sake he is innocent, as there will be a lot of fallout if it turns out any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 16:33
    Anyway, it goes a bit deeper than some bloke shagging a young girls. Questions will be asked who was paying for these trips? The tax payer? And who paid the bill for the private jets landing on government owned runways? I hope for his sake he is innocent, as there will be a lot of fallout if it turns out any other way.
    If he's used the UK credit card I can see the issue and he should be done. If he's nailed a 17 year old hooker I couldn't careless.
    That leads me to believe that Splotty is part of the NWO. The evidence is there for all to see.

I seem to recall that he was removed from his 'job' that came with an unlimited UK credit card over the Epstein issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 16:42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 16:33
    If he's used the UK credit card I can see the issue and he should be done. If he's nailed a 17 year old hooker I couldn't careless.
    Interesting that this thread is still here but the one where Splotty got called a shill in isn't.
    Keep taking the tablets