+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this chance for another boycott

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is this chance for another boycott

Exactly that's why I'm happy for an average draw. Even if all city fans boycotted a big club local plastics would Hoover them up

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:15
    Exactly that's why I'm happy for an average draw. Even if all city fans boycotted a big club local plastics would Hoover them up
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would know about any boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:19
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would be ware that there was a boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    Whilst only about 10% probably read messageboards regularly, I think the 10% speak to the vast majority of fans. No-one would be blissfully unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:26
    If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would be ware that there was a boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    Whilst only about 10% probably read messageboards regularly, I think the 10% speak to the vast majority of fans. No-one would be blissfully unaware.
    Get chatting

Needs to be in the echo and bbc r Wales for publicity for all those undecided or unaware

It's a chance to strong arm then in the meeting. No progress, everyone present will call for a boycott. They've stuck all the fans groups in a room together and will have polarised opinion.

don't expect any help from bbc egg or the useless echo.One lot are run by the Tafia and the others English owned so what do they care.

If a boycott was organised you do realise that those that would know about any boycott would probably amount to 10% of the fan base ie those that don't read City MB' s would be blissfully unaware
    What's your point caller?

Quote Originally Posted by ★★★★★★★★ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:27