+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brenda, Stevie G and the big gamble.

Brenda, Stevie G and the big gamble.

We all know Brenda is a bit of an arrogant git, so I'm wondering if he has not had a major part in Gerrard leaving at the end of the season? Gerrard retired from Internationl football to "concentrate on club football" only to find himself rested for the first time in his career this season.

Could it be that with such a big personality in the dressing room Brenda feels 'second best'? Certainly the manager would be responsible for choosing who is offered contracts, and it seems that he has wanted Gerrard gone all along, just to strengthen his position as manager.

The irony of course is that Liverpool are struggling without Suarez, and Brenda is being found out. Getting rid of Liverpools biggest hero will be his undoing unless the team is successful, and under Brenda it doesn't look good.

It might be that if Brenda doesn't win something he could be gone before Gerrard is, and a new manager coming in might make Gerrards contract a priority.

Poor Brenda, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I love it.

Re: Brenda, Stevie G and the big gamble.

It's Liverpool - who gives a damn?

Gerrard's legs have gone - just like Whitts has as you keep telling us. Surely you're not advocating keeping him on for other qualities - especially in the Prem. That would be madness...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:02
    Hey, ive got too much hate in my heart lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 11:35
    Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 23:02
    Gerrard's legs have gone - just like Whitts has as you keep telling us. Surely you're not advocating keeping him on for other qualities - especially in the Prem. That would be madness...
    concentrate your hate on Whitts