+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The feedback Tan needs

The feedback Tan needs

1. When can we have our colours back?
    2. what are your plans for the club as you don't attend anymore and everything seems to be scaling back?
    3. why have you broken successive promises to turn debt to equity and what are you intending to do now?
    4. When can we have a supporter on the Board?
    5. can you rid us of Hammam please and take away his Life President title?
    6. What has happened to the training ground?
    7. You do know we're not renewing unless you revert to blue, don't you?
    It's a start

Re: The feedback Tan needs

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:29
    No-one needs Feedback.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:30
    2. what are your plans for the club as you don't attend anymore and everything seems to be scaling back?
    In before me.

The bits about Hammam, the Training Ground and supporters on the board could muddy the waters.

This meeting needs to be about our colours and badge.

For months Tan avoided the rebrand issue by hiding behind the Malky situation so let's not provide him with more cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:30
    To the contrary. If you sat feedback down opposite Tan, I reckon Tan would be begging to put us back in blue within a couple of hours.

It's about trying to open a door not give ultimatums FFS. Ultimatums play into Tans hand and are what h would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:33
    3. why have you broken successive promises to turn debt to equity and what are you intending to do now?
    Do you really? You think a small-time accountant will succeed where the rest of the footballing world has failed? Just because Feedback is 100 more times more intelligent than you and has tried to get you out of an endless number of scrapes, you think he has a talent far beyond filling in people's tax returns?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:35
    Ok, the final point is a bit facetious but, unless I've missed something, that appears to be the current reality.

Banned

It would make sense if whoever is attending got together first and agreed some ground rules for the debate from us fans. If we are trying to retain the moral high ground and at the same time present a cogent and reasonable argument to revert to blue the last thing we need is repetition, in fighting and a rowdy rabble.

A pre meeting with reps from this board and **** is a must imo

Can you justify the rebrand and provide clear evidence to an increase in interest and revenue from Asia while playing in red over and above the drop in revenue in the UK at the same time, all the while alienating your loyal fans

Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:37
    I also think TWO wasn't being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:48
    Quote Originally Posted by calonlan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:37
    5. can you rid us of Hammam please and take away his Life President title?
    I'd send you, it's a job coming 'third' to you in an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianboy1 wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:33
    The bits about Hammam, the Training Ground and supporters on the board could muddy the waters.
    Completely agree. There needs to be a clear focus for this meeting. Ultimately we all want to return to blue. If we want to Tan to concede on this we can't overwhelm him with other complaints. We need to help him find a way to give us what we want without him losing face.

All of Nigel's points are valid, and tellingly, not one of them refers to the fact that the team is playing shit. I think I this speaks volumes. Anyone of us who have been supporters pre-CCS are used to shit football, being good isn't particularly high up on our list of priorities. Being blue is.
    As a wish list, there is nothing written wrong with Nigel's points but I agree that ultimately it all boils down to the shirt colour. Sure, there are a lot of other associate issues and "just" returning us to blue isn't going to be enough for some, but it's a good place to start.

The feedback he needs or deserves? The feedback he deserves is coming back to the CCS to hear a sell out crowd tell him what he's been since the very first day.

Questions from Tan that choo and Co may ask :-

1. Why do people boo me when I have invested x millions into your football club
    2. How much have you as a fan invested in the club?
    3. If I change back to blue - how much money will you then spend at the club - buy the kit, buy from the club shop - renew your season ticket ?
    4. What guarantee does Tan have that the people who have stayed away will come back ?
    5. Getting rid of Hammam will cost me 10 million says Tan - what would you rather have Hammam or 10 million extra debt ?

Previously I would have urged anyone to put their point clearly and objectively without raising your voice or swearing - I still would. BUT - whoever gets to speak I would say simply but firmly people will not renew until the colour change.

I believe this is / could be - the gateway / exit that is being sought so that Tan can say - he has decided on a new strategy - that way no one loses face. Which is ultimately what he will never do.

Tread cautiously but firmly

All that the representatives need to know is that a large percentage of fans are serious about not attending games, and not renewing season tickets in its current state.

The issues are all well known, the lack of support Friday has forced this meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:37
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 20:35
    Our priority is to gently insert a hearing aid first. Im all for arguments and fighting my corner and im not one for taking a backward step but in this case I just think the big picture needs to be embraced.

Couldn't agree more.

No pussy footing around the issue, just lay it out as it is and as fans see it.

We have seen previously that Tan bends any form of support or agreement with their ideas in his favour (most fans supported the return to red for example, in truth they didn't).

Just tell them how it is, how fans will react if they do not have a club they have any serious feeling of belonging with any more, and put the ball in the club's court. If they do not listen then press on with the planned demonstrations and boycott.

It has been shown time and again that bending to the owners is taken advantage of. They will do what they like anyway so we might as well show our hand in no uncertain terms.

you do know who is going to the meeting dont you ? ? ?

i have add to your list just for them

5. can you rid us of Hammam please and take away his Life President title? and make him Manager, coach, head of the stadium, ice cream van driver and more importantly GOD
    6. What has happened to the training ground?
    7. You do know we're not renewing unless you revert to blue, don't you?