+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It would be effective

It would be effective

..if those of us who werent invited waited outside the stadium draped in blue, singing we'll always be blue. Let the media know about it and imagine what 20,000 fans outside would look like on a thursday night when theres not even a game!

Bit short notice i suppose

Re: It would be effective

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 10:53
    ..if those of us who werent invited waited outside the stadium draped in blue, singing we'll always be blue. Let the media know about it and imagine what 20,000 fans outside would look like on a thursday night when theres not even a game!
    There would be no other way to interpret your idea though!

What time is the meeting?

Im not sure. I assumed it was in the evening?

Most of us would be free then!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 10:58
    Will there be a hogroast?

Assuming it's an evening thing I would definitely turn up. In fact I probably would even in work hours!

Imagine if it's 6:30-7:30 and we got there for 8, or 8:30-9:30 and we got there for 7. Planning on short notice is tricky but knowing the times would help...then again for this I reckon most would go down whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 11:17
    Far far better idea than not turning up to watch the side!
    thinly veiled 'i'm the colonel's biggest fan' post imho

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 11:29
    Any kind of boycott will result in the outside world saying "it was full when you were in the premiership....."- whether its true or not doesnt matter, thats how it would be seen.
    Just trying to get everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 14:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 11:29
    Any kind of boycott will result in the outside world saying "it was full when you were in the premiership....."- whether its true or not doesnt matter, thats how it would be seen.
    There would be no other way to interpret your idea though!
    i thought i read he was " roasted " out ? ? ?

The idea is not bad but in real terms the turn out would be pitiful.