+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could the return to blue be tan's golden ticket?

Could the return to blue be tan's golden ticket?

Announce extended price freeze and return to blue IF we sell say 20,000 season tickets.

Would you take that as a compromise? Tan saying- you really want blue? Fine then- prove it.....

Re: Could the return to blue be tan's golden ticket?

I'd say "that's blackmail sonny, you can go f**k yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 18:56
    I suppose it would depend if the club offered refunds to those who bought but we didn't reach 20,000. If they did it could work. If no refund then no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 18:59
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 18:56
    I suppose it would depend if the club offered refunds to those who bought but we didn't reach 20,000. If they did it could work. If no refund then no chance.
    We would of course also be reliant on the club telling us how many had been sold. Not sure it would catch on.

He could actually go one better, and say he will return to blue as long as the fans turn up when the team are playing badly, and not just when they are doing well. That would be a real challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 19:04
    He could actually go one better, and say he will return to blue as long as the fans turn up when the team are playing badly, and not just when they are doing well. That would be a real challenge.
    Or even turn up at all at least once each decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 19:11
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinburghBlue wrote on Tue, 06 January 2015 19:04
    Or even turn up at all at least once each decade.
    No more games for me Baloo. Red or Blue. Crack on.