+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jihadists in Britain

Re: Jihadists in Britain

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 13:32
    The Government tell us in all seriousness THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
    Though i believe she was a 30 yr old White South African, so her parents must have been guilty of something in that era Karma

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 13:42
    The Government tell us in all seriousness THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 13:32
    The namby pamby idiots won't even tell us who they are....AND THEY KNOW.
    keep taking the tablets...

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 11:37
    Why don't somebody make them all disappear ?
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 11:28
    If they have committed a crime they should face the full rigours of the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 11:16
    If we start 'disappearing' people that have not been convicted of any crime we are no better than them. Who sets the moral standards of this country - us or the Jihadists?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty-Nine wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 11:55
    If we start 'disappearing' people that have not been convicted of any crime we are no better than them. Who sets the moral standards of this country - us or the Jihadists?
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty-Nine wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 11:55
    Would you say the killers of Lee Rigby were Jihadists?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 07:10
    There are 150 returned Jihadists in Britain
    Clean up OUR (EU) streets of these people and associates, let our security forces look at preventing any further proliferation and let Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, other religions and Atheists live in peace together.

But archie and his friends believe you can only be racist if you're white. Do try and keep up Sidney old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:14
    Also, apparently 9,000 Jews have moved out of Paris in the last year due to Islamic bullying, threats and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:30
    But archie and his friends believe you can only be racist if you're white. Do try and keep up Sidney old boy.
    You have a nice day now

Blog Entries

Feel free to live in fear because of what they tell you on the news, I wont be.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:38
    Where in this thread has Archie talked about race?? Also race and religion are two separate things

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:40
    If the security services want to protect the British public.
    are you doubling British Mulims have gone to the training camps then ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:42
    Where in this thread has Archie talked about race?? Also race and religion are two separate things
    You have a nice day now
    I was just wondering as to why you came out with the comment about whites can only be racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:40
    If the security services want to protect the British public.
    Why not publish their names and addresses so we can all watch out for ourselves.
    Do you not know me? I doubt everything. Is the fact that you are told there are 150 returned Jihadists in Britain enough to convince you then? Have we seen any proof of it?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:47
    You have a nice day now
    I'm beginning to think that you're doing a Croesy and really you and Archie are one and the same person tigerbay. Never mind I love you both (or just the one of you if that is the case).

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 15:12
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 14:47
    You have a nice day now
    I'm beginning to think that you're doing a Croesy and really you and Archie are one and the same person tigerbay. Never mind I love you both (or just the one of you if that is the case).
    Don't have a go at Archie's trunk. It affects 1 in 10,000, could've happened to anyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905047/Jewish-patro l-cars-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html

Stick an Arabic slogan down the side of the car that looks very much like a police vehicle, i wonder what the reaction would be?

Banned

Its a shame that jewish communities have to live in fear just because of their religion.

However in the last 25-30 years the number of Muslims living in the UK, Western Europe and Scandinavia have increased in excess of 1,000 % and in the last 15 years there has been a proliferation of attacks to our previous way of life and also physical attacks in Britain, France, Belgium, Holland, the rest of Europe and every inhabited continent in world.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 15:52
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905047/Jewish-patro l-cars-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html
    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 15:20
    Stick an Arabic slogan down the side of the car that looks very much like a police vehicle, i wonder what the reaction would be?
    Absolutely, couldn't agree more. A lot of people live in fear because of their faith though not all have their own reserve police force to protect them, partially funded by the taxpayer. Isn't that our police forces job?

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 16:04
    Not sure what that has to do with one faith seemingly having their own little task force in parts of London.

Blog Entries

It's a shame that ANYONE has to live in fear because of religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 16:12
    Its a shame that jewish communities have to live in fear just because of their religion.
    Us Pentecostalists fear nobody.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTO MARONI wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 16:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sun, 11 January 2015 16:12
    It's a shame that ANYONE has to live in fear because of religion.
    I'm not really sure what they believe tbh, I have faith in me, that's all I need.