+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pixmania

Pixmania

I bought a camera years ago it was fine, they are way cheaper, any problems or catch I should be aware of ????

Any help appreciated .........

Re: Pixmania

Just found their reviews on trustpilot maybe not

https://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.pixmania.co.uk

Has anyone used them good or bad experience ???

There are cheaper places. Go to this site here for the cheapest price comparisons:

http://pricespy.co.uk/category.php?k=107

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Side of the Severn wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 15:54
    There are cheaper places. Go to this site here for the cheapest price comparisons:
    Thanks Mate

I bought a DVD player from them a while ago absolute nightmare - ripped me off for postage. I think they were based in France at the time and impossible to get hold of them.

Would avoid if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by Central Blue wrote on Fri, 23 January 2015 16:05
    I bought a DVD player from them a while ago absolute nightmare - ripped me off for postage. I think they were based in France at the time and impossible to get hold of them.
    Thanks mate, just googled a bit more they look like the Russell Slade of electrical suppliers

AVOID ! had trouble with headphones, based in france I believe. as Central Blue said also. John Lewis good for Tv's 5 year warranty too.

ordered a TV years ago.......came from France...had a continental plug !! bit of a show stopper when I opened the box !

sorted the plug out and TV was fine then |!!

I bought an mp3 player from them about 7 or 8 years ago. Had the biggest nightmare trying to get them to either replace it as it was faulty, or refund the money, which they did after nearly 6 months of emails back and forth. I have no idea if their customer service is still as bad as it was then, as I haven't gone near them ever since that first experience. I would avoid.

Pixmania are owned by Currys/PC world, but has different prices for the same products

i once had a speaker set of them ( for a games console ), the box arrived soaking wet, the courier said " take the speakers out and i will return the box ", they then refunded me my money, which was great

then a week or so later, another set of speakers arrived

so i had 2 sets of speakers for nothing, not a bad outfit imho