+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield Weds fans might want to think twice before calling us sheep-shaggers next week

Sheffield Weds fans might want to think twice before calling us sheep-shaggers next week

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-accused-having-sex- shetland-5049721#rlabs=1

A few of the donkey's in our squad might want to take soem extra precautions at Hillsborough

Re: Sheffield Weds fans might want to think twice before calling us sheep-shaggers next week

This is class wonder if it will come down to consent?

Re: Sheffield Weds fans might want to think twice before calling us sheep-shaggers next week

Did his equine lover take a fence?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:38

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:51

Disgusting behaviour, imagine carrying 'several cans of lynx' around with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:55
    I'm laughing just at the idea that the guy thought he might need deodorant to attract the Pony.

It seems like he was feeling a little hoarse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:52
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:51
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-accused-having-sex- shetland-5049721#rlabs=1
    A few of the donkey's in our squad might want to take soem extra precautions at Hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:59
    I'm laughing just at the idea that the guy thought he might need deodorant to attract the Pony.
    He could have got the 'old spice' out, special occasions and all that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 20:01
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:59
    He could have got the 'old spice' out, special occasions and all that!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ECvWJadIKNY

''several cans of Lynx'

Blog Entries

The trial continues...

The HORSE was in discomfort. How big is his wanger.

ee oorrr, ee oorr, ee oort to know better than that.

With a pony? That's the pits.

When he said 'I've got myself a pony and I'm off to get myself laid', his mates probably thought he had £25 for a cheap hooker

Did it last furlong or did they engage in some foalplay for starters?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 20:27
    When he said 'I've got myself a pony and I'm off to get myself laid', his mates probably thought he had £25 for a cheap hooker
    . Best so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemellons wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 20:14
    ''several cans of Lynx'
    I bet he had to make the pony sniff the lynx to go with him

Hope he wore a dunkey in the donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Wed, 28 January 2015 19:49
    Did his equine lover take a fence?
    Neigh

Was he a blade or a pig?