+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Southampton 1st half

Re: Southampton 1st half

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 18:14
    It's really weird this thing you've got against Ashley Williams
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 17:44
    I know he's a jack but he's a good player and Wales are better for having him.
    Despite him, well done Swans 2nd XI.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 18:35
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 18:14
    If he's so good why doesn't he play for his own country?
    #bestplayersforwales

I listend on 5 Live and Soton were battering them, then I stopped to go in a shop, got back in the car and Swans were 1-0 up! What happened there? (I know they scored) Then Soton battered them again. The main difference between us and them is whatever can go wrong at Cardiff will go wrong, they do get the rub of the green though (unless you are Monk and everyone is against you). Still that should cement 13 th place for them as none of the lower teams will overtake them now.

Quote Originally Posted by pencoedjack wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 18:41
    He prefers to deny a Welshman a cap for their country instead?
    why are you bringing areas of cardiff into your row

what are you doing here on a ccfc site

"what are you doing here on a ccfc site "

Defending the captain of Swansea City AFC, and Wales from some herbert in Grangetown. I think Ash must have shagged his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 19:55
    if williams would have got his move away this season would you have been shouting his name from the roof tops

Weren't we trying to sign him from Stockport and he had a choice between us and the Jacks and chose them?

Why would anyone choose living in a caravan over the big city?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Bluebird Builder wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 19:58
    Defending the captain of Swansea City AFC, and Wales from some herbert in Grangetown. I think Ash must have shagged his wife.
    When did he put a transfer request in ?

He didn't but don't tell grangetown his taxi buddy mate told him he has every season.

Is he still beating himself up in his bedsit ? Collins had a bit of a mare yesterday what I saw on MOTD

#bestplayersforwales

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 20:05
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Bluebird Builder wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 19:58
    are you sure.
    Bill the Bluebird Builder, it looks like you dont know.

A bloody good performance today from the captain of Wales, playing as a captain in the only Welsh team in the premier league.

He prefers to deny a Welshman a cap for their country instead?
    I'd shop somewhere else for your five a day, if I were you, as your grapes are really sour aren't they.

No sour grapes, just embarrassment that an Englishman, (and not a very nice one at that) is Captain of Wales, because he wasn't good enough for his own country.

The fact that he's overrated, and not particularly good just makes it worse.

Not one person has actually been dull enough to suggest he can tackle, win headers, and has any pace, so I must be educating a few of you!

*Posted from my bedsit, waiting for my mate to pick me up in his taxi!
    Gerwyn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 22:32
    No sour grapes, just embarrassment that an Englishman, (and not a very nice one at that) is Captain of Wales, because he wasn't good enough for his own country.
    Out dogging again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 22:45
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 22:32
    C'mon Maxy, you're better than that, don't let your mates drag you down!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 22:47
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 22:45
    Not one person has actually been dull enough to suggest he can tackle, win headers, and has any pace, so I must be educating a few of you!
    You know im only kidding.

Southampton 0-1 Swansea

Ash wills played a stormer.

Now go enjoy your week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgorio wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 23:08
    Southampton 0-1 Swansea
    Is that @AshWills68 ? Oh no wait, he had to close that down

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 wrote on Sun, 01 February 2015 19:09
    I listend on 5 Live and Soton were battering them, then I stopped to go in a shop, got back in the car and Swans were 1-0 up! What happened there? (I know they scored) Then Soton battered them again. The main difference between us and them is whatever can go wrong at Cardiff will go wrong, they do get the rub of the green though (unless you are Monk and everyone is against you). Still that should cement 13 th place for them as none of the lower teams will overtake them now.
    I was really hoping that Southampton would break that monopoly.

The Jacks are a solid Premier League side now and any City fan arguing otherwise only makes a dick of themselves. As for us we're a shambles on the pitch and even more of one off it. That the Langston affair can rear its head again after all that was said previously can only mean that we are owned and controlled by a bunch of incompetents or liars. Except that we all know that Tan and co are both.

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Mon, 02 February 2015 07:57
    The Jacks are a solid Premier League side now and any City fan arguing otherwise only makes a dick of themselves. As for us we're a shambles on the pitch and even more of one off it. That the Langston affair can rear its head again after all that was said previously can only mean that we are owned and controlled by a bunch of incompetents or liars. Except that we all know that Tan and co are both.
    Solid? 44 attempts on their goal yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 02 February 2015 14:32
    It could have been a thousand look at the score you gimp

Quote Originally Posted by and how wrote on Mon, 02 February 2015 15:22
    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Mon, 02 February 2015 14:32
    It could have been a thousand look at the score you gimp
    Enjoy your good fortune while it lasts!

True, oh so true