+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Bloody Cameron et al

David Bloody Cameron et al

Now I've never hidden the fact that I'm a Conservative, but Cameron and Clegg have condemned Wales into becoming the twenty first century's Albania. More powers will mean more left wing loony policies. When will they rename the capital Carwen-grad, or New Tirana. It wont be all bad, as they will end unemployment, as speed limits will be reduced to a level which will require a man with a red flag to walk in front of any mechanically propelled vehicle. The M4 to be cobbled. And they have also stated that we will become completely reliant on green energy, and they will get rid of any energy sources which rely on fossil fuels. So if the wind doesn't blow the country will grind to a halt. Except for the energy from the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon, and the hot air capture scheme at Cardiff Bay.

Re: David Bloody Cameron et al

Just cos it's now like that in Swansea, doesn't mean the rest of Wales will be like that. Ever.

They kept their visit quiet, are they scared of the electorate or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 18:48
    Now I've never hidden the fact that I'm a Conservative, but Cameron and Clegg have condemned Wales into becoming the twenty first century's Albania. More powers will mean more left wing loony policies. When will they rename the capital Carwen-grad, or New Tirana. It wont be all bad, as they will end unemployment, as speed limits will be reduced to a level which will require a man with a red flag to walk in front of any mechanically propelled vehicle. The M4 to be cobbled. And they have also stated that we will become completely reliant on green energy, and they will get rid of any energy sources which rely on fossil fuels. So if the wind doesn't blow the country will grind to a halt. Except for the energy from the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon, and the hot air capture scheme at Cardiff Bay.
    I have to agree with you on one point,you certainly don't hide your blue blinkered views,the rest of your post sounds like a Farage rant ,after too many pints and an insult to well meaning Welsh people,I'm proud of what our capital city has achieved over the life of the Welsh Assembly it has seen us grow immensely in stature in the world.

I have to agree with you on one point,you certainly don't hide your blue blinkered views,the rest of your post sounds like a Farage rant ,after too many pints and an insult to well meaning Welsh people,I'm proud of what our capital city has achieved over the life of the Welsh Assembly it has seen us grow immensely in stature in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 19:34
    Which is more than can be said about Vincent Tan.

I have never hidden the fact I think you are a Tory jack ****

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 20:02
    Quote Originally Posted by ragbone Red wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 19:34
    Which is more than can be said about Vincent Tan.
    You could argue he has invested more money into Cardiff than the Tories

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 18:48
    The guy you are having your mad Tory rant about - his name is Carwyn.

A Tory and a Jack, life has been exceptionally cruel to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Fri, 27 February 2015 19:14
    They kept their visit quiet, are they scared of the electorate or something?
    I knew they were coming.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkhablue wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 10:38
    A Tory and a Jack, life has been exceptionally cruel to you!
    Not sure which is worse of the two though.