+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At risk of being called a drama queen.....

Re: At risk of being called a drama queen.....

Employees talking to guy who pays them (huge) wages and smiling. Shock. Horror.

Jimmy jimmy how wide can you get your arsehole ?
    Can you get a whole Tan up it ?

Just so we know - all you people who wanted Tan to be booed or hassled or ignored.....what is your plan to get the club out of this downward spiral?

Don't want to hear about history or who did what or should have done what. - Tell us how YOU think the club can be turned around (I assume without Tan as you despise the bloke) and what you and your messageboard cronies are going to do to put that plan into action?

Quote Originally Posted by sidhooper7 wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 01:36
    Just so we know - all you people who wanted Tan to be booed or hassled or ignored.....what is your plan to get the club out of this downward spiral?
    Jimmy jimmy let Sid here join Tan up your arris too.

My irritation yesterday was not with Tan, it was with those red scarfed hypocrites who not that long ago were chanting "wanker" at him.

Why else would you use that term as part of the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 01:14
    Jimmy jimmy how wide can you get your arsehole ?
    Mick, you really are a pathetic and sad individual and bring very little intelligence or humour to this forum.

Dont ask Mick - he doesnt go anymore - ever since he was asked to leave

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 12:28
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-8741684
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 19:38
    "Prior to kick-off, Tan mixed with supporters, signing autographs, posing for selfies and mixing warmly with those who had perhaps once been against him. There was even an ayatollah or two thrown in for good measure."
    Not really the same is it?!

[color=purple][font=Courier][quote title=Vimana. wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 22:55]Fair enough I can go for that as a concept.

We all have to learn similar lessons of tact, diplomacy and politics throughout our life.
    It appears Tan has eaten a huge amount of humble pie and the response generally from fans yesterday suggests those fans done the same. For Tan and those fans, they are moving onwards and hopefully upwards.

But I cannot imagine what act of atonement he could magic up that would encourage me to applaud him.

To the small minority who still feel as aggrieved as you do, if others have developed and learned lessons, what can you do get to a point of enjoying the football and club for what it is and for what it hopefully can become if you guys start to unite more with the majority now.

I hope he has learned something from his mistakes.

Mistakes or his previous wishes or beliefs, it appears as though he has come full circle on the shirt colour and surely we can lay to rest the wild imaginations of many who suggested a name change, etc.
    It is not just Tan who needs to learn something from mistakes, wishes or beliefs.

I still don't trust his motives.

I thought his motives were to make Cardiff City as successful as possible and due to a catalogue of errors our time in PL was far shorter and disharmonious than Tan or fans wanted. He also wanted the PL exposure to benefit him in the Far East.

Vimana, what do you think Tan's motives were and what they are now ?

It will take a long time before we see the return of the spirit that once made Cardiff City fairly special among clubs.
    If ever, I fear.
    We were once the loudest and proudest.

Well that is down to us, as fans. Tan has given back to us the one thing that we prized most.

We can keep on coming up with excuses, but it is up to us NOW, to start the process of developing new songs that relate positively to this period of returning to blue, without it being critical of Tan, along with any other new songs and chants.

A lot of our old songs are now very dated or redundant.

Let's get our home rocking. We have done it before, there is NOW no reason for us not to do it again.

Let's start to get behind the team even more, encourage them and support them and the manager and hopefully we will see some confidence grow within the team.

I would never fawn over Tan but I'll defend the right of those that do all day. Everyone's different.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 12:48
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-8741684
    "Prior to kick-off, Tan mixed with supporters, signing autographs, posing for selfies and mixing warmly with those who had perhaps once been against him. There was even an ayatollah or two thrown in for good measure."
    "Aron Gunnarsson, Peter Whittingham and captain David Marshall all engaged in deep conversation with the owner, listening intently as he told them of his desire for a shoot-on-sight policy from the team."
    It really isn't rocket science buddy

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:14
    "Aron Gunnarsson, Peter Whittingham and captain David Marshall all engaged in deep conversation with the owner, listening intently as he told them of his desire for a shoot-on-sight policy from the team."
    "Then, it was time to address the rest of the squad as Tan joined manager Russell Salde and headed for the dressing room.
    Bye, sweetie x

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:08
    I would never fawn over Tan but I'll defend the right of those that do all day. Everyone's different.
    TH63 has let himself down by calling those who did show some appreciation for Tan's incredible U-turn bellends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 21:01
    ILK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 20:04
    What ILK are you then ?
    Of course, the level of football is nothing to do with it.

Pretty much how I see it as well mate. It was a bit cringeworthy people clapping and cheering him but not really worth worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:17
    "Then, it was time to address the rest of the squad as Tan joined manager Russell Salde and headed for the dressing room.
    Standing alongside the boss, he talked to the team, telling them of his commitment to the football club and hopes for the future."
    Did we see Marshall, Manga, et al shooting from their own box or beyond the half way line, or is that simply poor writing on from TP and wild exaggeration thinking from you and the OP.

Agreed. Those who faun over Tan are human beings too.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:24
    Standing alongside the boss, he talked to the team, telling them of his commitment to the football club and hopes for the future."
    Dear God.
    Stick to your sports psychology, mate. Leave football analysis to the rest of us. (That's me being "funny" again).

If someone is brave enough to spend 170m quid, they should be brave enough to face the consequences when it goes as badly wrong as it has. And yes, Sid, it is a sequence of monumental cock ups from Tan that has led to the mess. Was the season of getting your arse handed back by Sunderland, Swansea and Southampton worth the risk?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 19:53
    I worry for you TH63
    Are you pro Tan today Matt? I never quite know and, I suspect, neither do you.

Quote Originally Posted by [color=purple
    [quote title=Heisenberg wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:35]purple haze2 wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 13:24] http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-8741684
    Dear God.
    Some analysis on here is fairly well balanced, however there is quite a lot of disjointed and imbalanced analysis which is pretty comical at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Sun, 01 March 2015 14:27
    Don't want to hear about history or who did what or should have done what. - Tell us how YOU think the club can be turned around (I assume without Tan as you despise the bloke) and what you and your messageboard cronies are going to do to put that plan into action?

Heisenberg

The guy is a loony. Carry on, Purple Haze - you're precious

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 21:01
    ILK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote on Sat, 28 February 2015 20:04
    What ILK are you then ?
    Your 1st 2 teams are well and truly fu*ked Jimmy lad. Rangers and Cardiff. Come and join the Jambos revolution