This has puzzled me for a while now, it came to a head yesterday in a discussion with " The sheep report " about Israel helping ISIS ( which reading the stories only pointed out that they were attacking Hezbollah imho ), then today the same person posts about a US police officer unloading 137 rounds into a car, the link was some " thefreethoughtproject " which upon further reading, just looks like a website thats very anti police

We are being told that the mainstream news agencies " Fox / Sky / BBC etc etc " are feeding us stories the " new world order ( or whatever we call them now " want us to read and swallow

To a degree this is no realy surprise, Goverments around the world have always used the " press " to put a angle on certain things they want to do, in war's its called propaganda ( i guess it still called it out of war time )

BUT

why should we accept " alternative news feeds " as fact ? ? ? afterall its just a internet site, we can all set-up a site and spout " news ", as i said above, thefreethoughtproject just looks like a anti-police site, should we accept the " facts " on that as its not on the mainstream news ? ? ?