+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: " news " from the mainstream source

Richyrich

Re: " news " from the mainstream source

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:31
    Here it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:13
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNAaDKZ-SuE
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:08
    It was not a question. Just a series of confused ramblings. No one would have addressed that audience member, as he was part way through making a speech, as opposed to making a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 16:58
    You need to look at what Hitchens said about the historian David Irving, to appreciate the point that I made.
    Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 16:56
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 16:18
    Chris Hitchens knew where he was going. Watch again I suggest.
    What does this prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:42
    Here it is:
    It was not a question. Just a series of confused ramblings. No one would have addressed that audience member, as he was part way through making a speech, as opposed to making a point.
    You need to look at what Hitchens said about the historian David Irving, to appreciate the point that I made.
    What?
    Makes not a scrap of difference. It was a pre-conceived confused opinion based on nothing at all. Hell, I wouldn't have answered the bum, never mind Hitchens.
    You need to look at any point within the context that it was being presented in.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 17:49
    Here it is:
    What?
    Makes not a scrap of difference. It was a pre-conceived confused opinion based on nothing at all. Hell, I wouldn't have answered the bum, never mind Hitchens.
    Do you think Hitch would place any weight behind these links you keep posting?
    They can't distinguish good evidence from bad, you are the same I'm afraid by believing it.

Here it is:
    What?
    You post nonsense links and you know it. And actually I do think the Christopher Hitchens approach is probably best because listening to/debating these God awful sources seems to suggest they have any credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by bryndon2 wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:03
    Here it is:
    What?
    Which link? Be specific. Explain precisely what it is that you disagree with and why.
    Don't you think that specifics like that are best tabled to the individual who made them? I have no idea what a random comment meant in an interview lasting some 20 minutes. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by The sheep report wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:10
    Here it is:
    What?
    Which link? Be specific. Explain precisely what it is that you disagree with and why.
    1 minute in. After skipping through and realising what tripe they were talking I quickly got bored enough to turn off.

Richyrich

Here it is:
    What?
    That Dr in the video you believe as gospel opens with the points we made, it's his opening gambit. it's hard to believe anything he said after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich wrote on Sat, 07 March 2015 18:15
    Here it is:
    What?
    You believe anything thats "not mainstream" however outlandish.
    You have to look at all shades of opinions and views then make your mind up on an issue. Kollestrom was trying to present the argument that this was a form of a false flag incident. I thought that Richard D Hall gave him a fair hearing on the issue.