+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More have renewed when we was in red, than have now we're blue

Re: More have renewed when we was in red, than have now we're blue

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile wrote on Sun, 12 April 2015 09:36
    Both to see the same championship football.
    Or, have the club completely lost those fans who are not coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by pengedragon wrote on Sun, 12 April 2015 15:02
    I'm sure plenty will tell you they've lost the passion but if the club was in red and top of the championship I expect they would have found the passion to get a season ticket for next year
    Some people attend football games out of habit - I think I did for periods - but once the habit has been interrupted you find yourself looking for reasons to attend (as opposed to the belief here that people are looking for flimsy excuses not to attend). At the moment, I can find not one single reason to spend £40 on a day of watching Cardiff City FC.

I always said that I would not be back till the club was blue again. The club's back in blue so I went to the game after that and have purchased a season ticket for next season...Can't wait to see the attractive, free flowing football that City are known for

waiting until that idiotic overlord provides some direction for my club. a short and long term plan would be ideal, hopefully without him or i wont be renewing for some time.
    the club and the stadium is soulless and riddled with a cancerous tumour by the name of vinny tan