+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vox pops on the national news drive me mad!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vox pops on the national news drive me mad!

Who the hell is interested in the opinions of people stopped in the street regarding their views on the political parties in the run-in to the election? Grrrr

And while I am ranting.............

Nicolas Witchell: Get a proper job, man!

Re: Vox pops on the national news drive me mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:28
    Who the hell is interested in the opinions of people stopped in the street regarding their views on the political parties in the run-in to the election? Grrrr
    Of the three random people I just spoke to in the street, two said you make a fair point, the other felt that you were talking bollocks..

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:32
    That proves my point entirely. The majority of them were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:33
    Stop press...just spoke to a woman outside M&S, she thinks you're talking bollocks too. It's 2-2.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:35
    Of the three random people I just spoke to in the street, two said you make a fair point, the other felt that you were taking bollocks..
    :rattled:

Lady Kate is about to drop - hes never been so busy

Blog Entries

I had my daughters political opinion earlier, she said "I might vote for Nick Clegg" I asked why and she said "He seems the most caring out of the ones I've seen"