+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sales are now close to 10,000,"..................

Feedback

Re: "Sales are now close to 10,000,"..................

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 16:30
    Club should say that about three thousand have been sold, then we'll all be pleasantly surprised come the Fulham game, it's like doing a roll call in your wallet the morning after a night out,you've got it in your head that there's about 5 quid in there but when you count it there's a twenty pound note left.
    Never happens

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Thornhill wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 21:12
    Club should say that about three thousand have been sold, then we'll all be pleasantly surprised come the Fulham game, it's like doing a roll call in your wallet the morning after a night out,you've got it in your head that there's about 5 quid in there but when you count it there's a twenty pound note left.
    Never happens
    You're right but very often I've got about twenty quid in smash in my pocket from being lazy and changing a note for every round the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 16:31
    Maybe a lot of the recent purchasers of season tickets are older people like myself whose memories fade quickly. I can barely remember last season already (it was pretty forgettable mind) so I'm looking forward to next season for no reason other than to catch up with people again, and to see if perhaps there is anything substantial behind the appointment of Mr Slade or whether he is just hopeless.
    I thought Slade's loss in the Champions League Final was okay for his first season in charge.

With a few good signings we will have more people buying S/T.I am sure a lot of people are taking time to buy as they know there is no chance of missing out and they are keeping an eye on the transfers as well to gauge the clubs ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 15:19
    soi says a "club spokesman" regarding season tickets sold for 15/16.
    Soi source?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 21:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Thornhill wrote on Fri, 19 June 2015 21:12
    Never happens
    You're right but very often I've got about twenty quid in smash in my pocket from being lazy and changing a note for every round the night before.
    Why would you put £20 worth of mashed potato into your pocket?

Wrong shade of white...

Yeah we may have had more if it we had white shorts - but the white shorts we used to have werent white enough for my liking, so if they comply with our demands for white shorts - it needs to be the right shade of white - otherwise I wont renew and will continue my boycott of the club !!!!