+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Sludge ever posted on a football matter?

Re: Has Sludge ever posted on a football matter?

Sludge is alright, I think he's just discovered the history section in the library over the last few days.

The hot dogs at Cardiff city stadium are crap

However in general the increase in single vulnerable women is to be greeted with open arms

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 13:35
    He posts about him scoring (with women) all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 11:31
    Troll away as normal. Just stating fact, I know the majority of my posts are non footy. But then it's hard for anyone to post about footy on here as topics quickly get pushed down.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 13:24
    Sludge is an institution on this board and long may it continue. You can spot his one-sentence-per-paragraph style a mile off, and they make me laugh - the exchanges with TLG in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 12:51
    I do assume that his posts about women are fantasy rather than reality, though? In real life, he's a normal guy with a wife/girlfriend, rather than a weirdo who pesters middle-aged women across South Wales? Right?
    Does disco dave know this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Thornhill wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 17:53
    Sludge is an institution on this board and long may it continue. You can spot his one-sentence-per-paragraph style a mile off, and they make me laugh - the exchanges with TLG in particular.
    I do assume that his posts about women are fantasy rather than reality, though? In real life, he's a normal guy with a wife/girlfriend, rather than a weirdo who pesters middle-aged women across South Wales? Right?
    He has been down to our house many times, yes, he is a normal bloke, well as normal as you can get listening to that shite music.
    Yeah, he comes down to get his monthly supply of aftershave from home bargains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 18:54
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Thornhill wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 17:53
    He has been down to our house many times, yes, he is a normal bloke, well as normal as you can get listening to that shite music.
    Does disco dave know this
    That made me chuckle Mrs R

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 17:25
    He posts about him scoring (with women) all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Wed, 15 July 2015 13:35
    The biggest posters on this forum have zero interest in football matters. Well overdue a general chat forum so football matter dont get drowned out
    I was just wondering why you were having a little moan/dig at 'non-footy posters' in your first post above, if you know that you do the same. Seems utterly bizarre.

WTF??