+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you have malky back now?

Re: Would you have malky back now?

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 00:01
    I think he and Moody were guilty not only of Racism but also of getting too big for their boots and hocking the club a bit further down the river with purchases that lined their own pockets and did n`t move the club forward (allegedly).
    Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Thu, 16 July 2015 23:49
    Would i have him back No thanks.
    Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

I think he and Moody were guilty not only of Racism but also of getting too big for their boots and hocking the club a bit further down the river with purchases that lined their own pockets and did n`t move the club forward (allegedly).
    Can you begin to explain the Cornelius Transfer ?

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 00:08
    Considering Vincent Tan doesn't even try to criticise him on that any longer, you are really sticking your neck out there.
    What I also can't explain is why Tan has not pursued the man he hates who was 'lining his pockets' for it. In true TLG style, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 04:36
    Considering Vincent Tan doesn't even try to criticise him on that any longer, you are really sticking your neck out there.
    Oh i think i can safely say he has been persued by Tan proving it is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 06:22
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 04:36
    I can't, but there are hundreds of transfers every season that can't be explained. You're not new to football, you know this.
    You have an interesting view on legal matters. Pursuing someone for one things proves it must be something else. Let's hope you never sit on a jury, the evidence will confuse you no end.

No, don't like underachievers , over-spenders ,disloyalty, ignorance and rudeness

2011-12 Malky, yes.

Thereafter, no.

There is still absolutely no tangible evidence in the public domain that says it was anything other than a very poor signing (which, let us not forget, was signed off by the club's money men) presumably based on a recommendation made by the manager - it happens all of the time in football.

Manager overspends on a transfer, shock...

Quote Originally Posted by nugent wrote on Thu, 16 July 2015 18:45
    now hes been proved not guilty.
    The FA decision has not changed what he did. The outing of him may have changed the man?

Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 09:45
    In my opinion this pair did as much damaged or more to our club than Tan's stupid re-branding exercise.

An amazing insight into what 'innocence' represents for many people

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 12:09
    If you like you could say that Malky and Moody set us up to fail in the premier league but you also have to recognise that Dalman and Ole set us up to fail in the championship and Tan set us up to fail for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 13:16
    Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 12:09
    That's okay for the cash rich clubs who can afford it .
    At the end of the day many millions of of pounds were provided and well paid managers failed to build a squad and team to deliver success .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 09:29
    There is no tangible evidence but with agents in the game I can safely say football is rotten to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 18:21
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 09:29
    There is still absolutely no tangible evidence in the public domain that says it was anything other than a very poor signing (which, let us not forget, was signed off by the club's money men) presumably based on a recommendation made by the manager - it happens all of the time in football.
    Asking for more money for another striker once you realise he was a bit crap was also taking the piss a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Fri, 17 July 2015 18:47
    Very poor is a slight under exaggeration.He was signed for an extortionate amount , paid unbelievable wages and he could barely stand up let alone kick a chuffing football.
    Crap signing ,crap player ,crap manager, crap recruitment manager,crap scouting manager ,crap, crap ,crap and cost more than 10 million with wages agents fees , crap ,crap crap

Best manager at the City since Scoular, if he came back (which would'nt be possible as long as we have a mental case chairmen) i'd renew my season ticket, under Slade no chance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Sat, 18 July 2015 16:02
    Very poor is a slight under exaggeration.He was signed for an extortionate amount , paid unbelievable wages and he could barely stand up let alone kick a chuffing football.
    There is no tangible evidence but with agents in the game I can safely say football is rotten to the core.
    A crap manager who took us to a cup final and promotion as champions.

Banned

don't forget boys , malky HAD to panic buy, we were getting gazumped on players, capoue, that celtic centre half that went to Southampton etc.

Victor Wanyama?

Defensive midfielder not a centre half!

I thought Man U were briefly interested. You should know better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 wrote on Sat, 18 July 2015 18:04
    Victor Wanyama?
    ive been down cadstock all day bruv

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/16/fa-malk y-mackay-david-iain-moodyconn-racist-texts

He wasn't found not guilty he couldn't be charged because of a stupid technicality.

I wouldn't have him back I always respected him then when he was asked to resign by Tan I thought Malky started to play the fans like fiddles and got all his media pals go back him.

Then those texts came out and I felt really let down by him, they weren't harmless banter either the chinks, Jews and black faces texts show a proper bigoted attitude imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Sat, 18 July 2015 16:02
    hope you had a lie-down...