+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CHILDREN AT CALAIS

Re: CHILDREN AT CALAIS

Imagine thinking being a do gooder who doesn't want people tto live terrible lives is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 10:46
    I haven't changed my colours at all. It's not feasible to take all of them but it is to take our fair share.
    Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 10:41
    I don't see why I need to make up a policy on asylum seeker selection either.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 10:38
    Why are you so against letting any of them in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Jr. wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 10:27
    Muggings up
    Quick, bail before you have to back up any of the utter nonsense you just posted

I haven't changed my colours at all. It's not feasible to take all of them but it is to take our fair share.
    Muggings up
    Or they are more likely to be reported in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 08:27
    So because it's the mail it's wrong, just because your politics dictate what you believe you think that everything written in the mail is bull.
    Is there maybe more important news like the NHS being sold off that people don't want to be front page news?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Jr. wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 11:06
    So because it's the mail it's wrong, just because your politics dictate what you believe you think that everything written in the mail is bull.
    I see you are hell bent on letting in all these young adult males, and cannot think for yourself, use some common sense, the UK is much better than France in giving benefits, I am not saying that all those young men are economic migrants but 60% of them are, these are official UK figures saying that 40% of asylum applications are approved.
    I didn't vote for the ****s but enough did so they can't complain when the shit hits the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Jr. wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 11:06
    I see you are hell bent on letting in all these young adult males, and cannot think for yourself, use some common sense, the UK is much better than France in giving benefits, I am not saying that all those young men are economic migrants but 60% of them are, these are official UK figures saying that 40% of asylum applications are approved.
    I agree with a lot of what you say but one of the reasons other countries have more immigrants is that they are easier to access.

How do you mean easier to access? Easier asylum applications or literally easier to get to?

Muggings up
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/russell-peachey -murder-police-issue-9784685

Muggings up
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/locked-up-murde rers-drug-dealers-9650152

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 11:49
    Muggings up
    Stabbings up
    Bloody asylum seeker , from Barry

Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 09:15
    If they're just looking for an easy life why don't they just stay in France that has a comparable benefit system?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 08:29
    You really should stop reading the daily mail it's warping your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Jr. wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 08:13
    They get will get f. all in France. You can only apply for welfare in France, in French. There are no government funded charities helping them, no forms in their own language, no taxpayer-paid translators, not taxpayer funded advertisements, and even if they get 'the dole', in France they go to the back of the queue for housing. Here they go to the front because they're 'homeless'.
    sister-in-law is French/British. Hasn't lived in France for a while but obviously keeps in touch with family/friends etc.

It's crazy that someone can have such a low opinion of people just because they were born in a different part of the world to them. To have such strong opinions so little compassion just because the media has painted these human beings as "illegal" or because they have an "unpronounceable" surname is strange and ignorant at best and down right sociopathic at worst.

When I read his opening words : "last week a proud, beautiful, beloved African creature ".. I had an inkling that this was going to be a balanced piece of journalism..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:10
    If they're just looking for an easy life why don't they just stay in France that has a comparable benefit system?
    They get will get f. all in France. You can only apply for welfare in France, in French. There are no government funded charities helping them, no forms in their own language, no taxpayer-paid translators, not taxpayer funded advertisements, and even if they get 'the dole', in France they go to the back of the queue for housing. Here they go to the front because they're 'homeless'.
    The French aren't stupid - they look after their own, whereas in this Country the govt - and the other 2 parties - hold their own people in contempt..
    I spend about a third of the year in France and work for a French company so can tell you its rubbish

The French aren't stupid - they look after their own, whereas in this Country the govt - and the other 2 parties - hold their own people in contempt..
    http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:12
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/commentisfree/2015/aug/03 /cameron-swarm-plague-god-migrants-calais
    Quote Originally Posted by redjk wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 11:35
    Frankie Boyle on the asylum 'crisis'
    It was a piss take of the lion killer

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/commentisfree/2015/aug/03 /cameron-swarm-plague-god-migrants-calais
    Well, it certainly acts as a counter balance to some of the pig ignorant views expressed on here by the shoot em'/electrify em' mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:24
    I'm not sure you're right about the French benefits system- where are you getting your information?
    FFS, we don't want accurate facts and statistics, we want hysteria, panic and hate.

Ladies and gentleman allow me to introduce you to the French immigration minister of information

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:24
    I'm not sure you're right about the French benefits system- where are you getting your information?
    sister-in-law is French/British. Hasn't lived in France for a while but obviously keeps in touch with family/friends etc.
    Don Henley words in his track 'The Garden of Allah'.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:39

Quote Originally Posted by alfie sherwood wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 12:36
    When I read his opening words : "last week a proud, beautiful, beloved African creature ".. I had an inkling that this was going to be a balanced piece of journalism..
    lets see if your still saying that, when they are sat in your back garden or trying to climb through your bedroom window.

Quote Originally Posted by chris wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 13:00
    Well, it certainly acts as a counter balance to some of the pig ignorant views expressed on here by the shoot em'/electrify em' mob.
    It's 999 by the way

Quote Originally Posted by chris wrote on Tue, 04 August 2015 13:00
    How many asylum seekers have you had in your back garden?