+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yorkshire Evening Post's player's ratings.

Yorkshire Evening Post's player's ratings.

Not seen a player's ratings thread on here for last night's match, so I thought you might like to comment on the Yorkshire Evening Post's fair minded analysis

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...ngs-1-7784299?

- this line from that paper's match report also cracked me up

"United gave Cardiff licence to dictate the game but packed their half of the field with discipline" ;););)

Re: Yorkshire Evening Post's player's ratings.

Oh well they've got to sell papers I suppose - In Yorkshire. IMO They were hopeless. Saved by a decent central defensive performance,a terrific one by their keeper and a ton of luck.

I read that when it popped up on NewsNow, and just thought 'deluded',

Phil Hay (YEP) comes from the same school of hype and bluster as Steve Evans. The ratings have nothing to do with the real game played last night, and everything to do with the politics of Leeds United and their fantasy self-image.

Look lads, we just need to face facts that Cardiff were outclassed by a classy Leeds performance that just oozed class.

Frankly, Cardiff's time wasting tactics near the end of the game were shameful and embarrassing and the 4000 Leeds fans at the CCS made their disgust very well heard, drowning out the dozen or so City fans throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Look lads, we just need to face facts that Cardiff were outclassed by a classy Leeds performance that just oozed class.

Frankly, Cardiff's time wasting tactics near the end of the game were shameful and embarrassing and the 4000 Leeds fans at the CCS made their disgust very well heard, drowning out the dozen or so City fans throughout the game.
    Did you copy and paste that from the write up of Evans' post match presser?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Did you copy and paste that from the write up of Evans' post match presser?