+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: gay pride today

Re: gay pride today

Every psychologist will tell you people offended by such harmless arseing about , if you will pardon the choice of words , is at best pretty small minded and often very confused about their own sexuality

Point that out to them and watch them get aggressive , its a giveaway

Come out of the closet , life your life , or if you don't want to see men holding hands , feck off to the pub and bore people with the racking post

Respect!!..... A lesson learned in life .....known from the dawn of time

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:13
    Every psychologist will tell you people offended by such harmless arseing about , if you will pardon the choice of words , is at best pretty small minded and often very confused about their own sexuality
    I think at least some of 'the point' here is that you don't need to mince up & down St Mary's Street dressed as a homosexual Batman in order to come out of the closet and live your live as normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:18
    It doesn't bother me at all what they do or wear

Blog Entries

Re: Sludge is on his way

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 19:48
    Cultural Marxism at it's finest.
    Have you seen what the feminists want now? they want you to lose your masculinity and sit down while you pee link

I've seen "normal" men mince up and down St Mary's Street dressed as batman, where does sexuality come into it?

Blog Entries

Sorry but that's complete bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shergar wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:24
    Come out of the closet , life your life , or if you don't want to see men holding hands , feck off to the pub and bore people with the racking post
    Mike morris ,just last week , camp as a Christmas tree

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:26

In school the bully who called others puffs ended up cruising the gay bars , happens all over the world and always will

can we have an atheist pride next

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:22
    I've been doing it for the past 10 years, I find it's much easier to check my Facebook when sitting

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:32
    Good God no.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:30
    So that's one or two in every school then, not all 'people' in general?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:33
    Have you seen what the feminists want now? they want you to lose your masculinity and sit down while you pee link
    Man up and stand up ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:34
    I am not going to waste my time arguing with you , its part of human psychology , its the way we behave

Feedback

Today was about inclusion and showing society that gays are just everyday people who fancy the same gender.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:32
    I want to wear my Ainsley Harriott T-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:39
    "Just everyday people" don't need a march or an event to just blend in into society or be a part of it...

Feedback

It's about changing perception of a few bigots. There shouldn't have to be a pride march but we don't live in an inclusive society yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:43
    Some need to wear a football shirt to resemble others in the crowd, and the ones on the field of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:33
    I've been doing it for the past 10 years, I find it's much easier to check my Facebook when sitting

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:44
    It's about changing perception of a few bigots. There shouldn't have to be a pride march but we don't live in an inclusive society yet.
    Not gonna happen, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:43
    blending into society.

I was in town today. I think its fantastic that we have the freedom in the UK for this to take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 15 August 2015 20:34
    Bloody ell Mrs R I only said I'll go to town tomorrow instead of today and all this shit springs up, I do agree with you on this, on this occasion Sludge is 100% wrong. and he's not arguing he said so