+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iain Duncan Smith and DWP invent claimants to show policies are working, which they ain't

Iain Duncan Smith and DWP invent claimants to show policies are working, which they ain't

****ing wankers , telling everybody a woman was helped back into work by their tough new crackdowns ......it has been found out she doesn't even exist and the photo is that of a model

What a slimey lying toad

Bollocks to Blair , bollocks to brown , I hope corbyn wins and gets stuck into the Tory bastards

Let's have it

Re: Iain Duncan Smith and DWP invent claimants to show policies are working, which they ain't

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 04:14
    ****ing wankers , telling everybody a woman was helped back into work by their tough new crackdowns ......it has been found out she doesn't even exist and the photo is that of a model
    IDS has a history of lying, however this is shocking, even for him

Re: Iain Duncan Smith and DWP invent claimants to show policies are working, which they ain't

Saw it last night

It's on page 8 of today's western mail

Welfare officials forced to delete a series of quotes from benefits leaflets after being forced to admit they had been made up

The documents carried pictures of two so called claimants next to which suggested govt policy of sanctions had forced them to sort out their lives

It was bollocks , claimants called Sarah and zac didn't exist , what theses people who didn't even exist said was written by the govt dept and the photos were old stock of other people from the departments library

What a bunch of liars the Tories are

No comment as yet from the bald headed posh but hey they are sorting out the benefits system for all you stupid torys

By lying and cheating , the ****s

Feel sorry for DWP staff , who have faced massive cuts since the Tories came back in 2010, poor sods have to face the public , not Duncan smith and his Tory chums

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 11:26
    Feel sorry for DWP staff , who have faced massive cuts since the Tories came back in 2010, poor sods have to face the public , not Duncan smith and his Tory chums
    Spot on Sludge

Evil Tory tossers

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 11:44
    Spot on Sludge

" taking from the good "

Feedback

I thought this was the DWP and the civil service rather than the conservatives and their MPs/Ministers. Either way it doesn't bode well, in fact its pretty poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:44
    I thought this was the DWP and the civil service rather than the conservatives and their MPs/Ministers. Either way it doesn't bode well, in fact its pretty poor.
    Orders from above guv

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:50
    Orders from above guv
    Are you sure about that or is this rumour to discredit a party you have no time for.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 11:24
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:50
    Orders from above guv
    Are you sure about that or is this rumour to discredit a party you have no time for.
    You look after yourself ferry

Feedback

I'm aware the story is all over the internet, but that is not what I asked. I asked whether this was the actions of the DWP or whether this was directly from the Conservatives and IDS. you will appreciate there is a subtle difference.

It was frankly a bloody siily thing to do.

All they had to do was stick in a note saying that the people concerned were played by actors and that the stories were based on conversations with claimants and they probably wouldn't have caused such a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 20:54
    Except the conversations (probably) weren't based on real conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 22:31
    All they had to do was stick in a note saying that the people concerned were played by actors and that the stories were based on conversations with claimants and they probably wouldn't have caused such a fuss.
    My betting was on Sludge!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 22:41
    Best thing you've ever posted...

Feedback

Duncan Smith says 'fake claimant' officials face action - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34042587

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 24 August 2015 19:22
    Duncan Smith says 'fake claimant' officials face action - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34042587
    And that's the last we will hear on that

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 11:45
    I'm aware the story is all over the internet, but that is not what I asked. I asked whether this was the actions of the DWP or whether this was directly from the Conservatives and IDS. you will appreciate there is a subtle difference.
    He knew alright but, like he has done with all his other cock ups, he's shifting the blame.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Mon, 24 August 2015 21:53
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Mon, 24 August 2015 19:22
    "Could face"
    probably, maybe, but those who were earlier in the thread saying this was the work of the IDS and the Conservatives were wrong, it is clearly the fault of the civil service and shows once again why the concept of state fails the people.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj wrote on Tue, 25 August 2015 08:53
    I would suggest to you sir that any sort of national campaign would need ministerial approval.
    if he knew nothing of the campaign and is now taking action against those who started this, I'm not sure how you can say IDS is to blame? It seems like you're looking to blame him no matter what, rather than look at this objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 25 August 2015 08:56
    Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj wrote on Tue, 25 August 2015 08:53
    I would suggest to you sir that any sort of national campaign would need ministerial approval.
    IDS is in charge of the department so it is his responsibility and his fault. If he knew nothing about the campaign, for me, that's even worse.
    And just because IDS says he knew nothing of it, doesn't make that true either. I wouldn't trust a word the slimey **** says. Obviously you lap up whatever the Tories peddle your way, that is expected of you to be fair.