+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lower league journey man manager

Lower league journey man manager

Lets be fair if you cant get your players fired up for a derby that's live on sky then your really just wasting your time as a manager.

It's no surprise that no other Championship chairman took a punt on a manager that has spent all his time in the lower leagues and has never won a promotion in his managerial career.

Shambles tonight, no other way to describe it

Sooner this clown goes the better, if the club think they will attract more fans to pay to watch crap like that then their totally deluding themselves.

Clueless

Re: Lower league journey man manager

Perhaps the Cardiff fans rendition of "Engerlund are full of shit" early in the first half didn't strike the intended note with a number of our own players.

olderblue....I totally agree with you an absolute shambles, all at the club should be ashamed of this so called 'derby' display. No passion whatsoever, shite tactics, shite manager = continued low crowds.

I just watched his post match interview on sky

Bloody hell he could send a glass eye to sleep, he couldn't motivate an alcoholic to drink a glass of whiskey IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue wrote on Mon, 26 October 2015 23:49
    I just watched his post match interview on sky

Crowds of under 10,000 if we continue to play the way we are, for next season

The match was dull, dull, dull. One of the poorest Severnside derbies I have ever seen, and I've watched most since 68/69 season onwards

If we are eighth, how poor must the fourteen teams below us be?

Does Emperor Tan care that our football is so mundane and we lack a genuinely exciting player to get the crowd on their feet? I think not.

Does he care that are crowds are and will continue to decline? Once again, I think not.

Okay, the crowd last night was slightly higher than what we have been attracting, but it was a genuine derby match. Should have been 20,000+ there at least

Quote Originally Posted by October '68 wrote on Tue, 27 October 2015 06:30
    Crowds of under 10,000 if we continue to play the way we are, for next season
    Spot on