+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is our new striker amongst this lot?

Is our new striker amongst this lot?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ca rdiff-city-chasing-a-foreign-10699008?

Kodjia and Aluko are the two listed who I'd most like to see us get, but as the latter would never qualify as a target man and was born in Birmingham, I can't see it being him - suppose English is "foreign" mind!

I was reliably informed that we were after Kodjia in the summer, but I would have thought that we could well have to pay more than the £2 million the wurzels paid for him now and, if we were to do that and also sign Watt permanently, then I think we must be looking at one or two more high profile departures from the club besides Kenwyne Jones.

Re: Is our new striker amongst this lot?

Kodjia seems the obvious one, but like you, I wonder where the cash is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Fri, 08 January 2016 05:56
    More likely to be Jack Dash. He's without doubt the greatest striker ever , might be a bit old now though.

Bjorn Siguardsson?

Wheres that serpico fella?

Looking at the pics in the link, Aluko is already practicing the Ayatollah.

IMO just a typical speculative newspaper article by a journo with nothing else to write about.

he would have better off writing an article on say a few choice City 3rd round cup matches from other eras.