+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Jury out on Slade" - Dalman

"Jury out on Slade" - Dalman

Re: "Jury out on Slade" - Dalman

'Slade confirmed he had spoken with club owner Vincent Tan but said there would be no talks over a new contract for him this month.

"You've got to cut your cloth accordingly. There are rules in place."
    Slade continued: "You can't just go spending £5m here or there. Whatever we do it will have to be under financial constraints."

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Chans Cheque Book wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 22:34
    'Slade confirmed he had spoken with club owner Vincent Tan but said there would be no talks over a new contract for him this month.
    What a clueless clown this pillock is

Was it Wenger at Arsenal or Ferguson at Man United Tan was meant to emulate here?

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 23:42
    Was it Wenger at Arsenal or Ferguson at Man United Tan was meant to emulate here?
    He's emulated Moyes at Man Utd in a way.

Not Good enough Mr Dalman!

You, Mr Choo and Vincent Tan are custodians of this flawed but potentially great club in this great city which both offer huge opportunity!

To you and Mr Choo's credit, you have, to some degree, steadied the ship after its self inflicted battering.....but....

Please stop treating us like idiots. Myself, along with many reading this, commit a significant amount of our families income to support Cardiff City FC. We do it for a variety of reasons, but primarily because we believe that the UK's 10th biggest City, Wales' Capital and a place with unique and unrivalled advantages, is befitting of a quality football club, serving the community and making it proud. We also want to be entertained. We are getting neither right now!

Nothing in sport, including success, is guaranteed. We know that, but, while success on the pitch cannot be guaranteed, equally, Cardiff City FC should not continuously be run like a 3rd rate comedy circus!

I will probably commit another few hundred pound of my families hard earned to the cause next season out of blind loyalty, but it is getting increasingly hard to justify and I can understand why so many have given up caring and in turn paying.

Cardiff City has the potential to be a thriving and successful football club, so please get on with the job of employing the right (football) people in the right places to move this club forward and stop treating us, the fanbase and the lifeblood of this club, as idiots who will continue to put up with crisis, disrespect, poor service and a complete lack of a vision for the club.

We've gone from 27500 sellout crowds to 20,000 averages down to 13000 at the gate in 2 years!

You are the board and you are responsible!

Enough is Enough. Sort it Out!!!!!!

He doesn't actually say that though does he? He says "the jury is out on every single one of us"

Quote Originally Posted by blueslippers wrote on Sat, 16 January 2016 01:57

This needs to be made a sticky & all of the other emotive posts removed. This simple message represents the true feelings of the majority of City fans.

If I was on the jury he would have been sentenced a long time ago !

Dalman Please read this thread

See the above thread - just in case you dont here it is for you

You, Mr Choo and Vincent Tan are custodians of this flawed but potentially great club in this great city which both offer huge opportunity!

To you and Mr Choo's credit, you have, to some degree, steadied the ship after its self inflicted battering.....but....

Please stop treating us like idiots. Myself, along with many reading this, commit a significant amount of our families income to support Cardiff City FC. We do it for a variety of reasons, but primarily because we believe that the UK's 10th biggest City, Wales' Capital and a place with unique and unrivalled advantages, is befitting of a quality football club, serving the community and making it proud. We also want to be entertained. We are getting neither right now!

Nothing in sport, including success, is guaranteed. We know that, but, while success on the pitch cannot be guaranteed, equally, Cardiff City FC should not continuously be run like a 3rd rate comedy circus!

I will probably commit another few hundred pound of my families hard earned to the cause next season out of blind loyalty, but it is getting increasingly hard to justify and I can understand why so many have given up caring and in turn paying.

Cardiff City has the potential to be a thriving and successful football club, so please get on with the job of employing the right (football) people in the right places to move this club forward and stop treating us, the fanbase and the lifeblood of this club, as idiots who will continue to put up with crisis, disrespect, poor service and a complete lack of a vision for the club.

We've gone from 27500 sellout crowds to 20,000 averages down to 13000 at the gate in 2 years!

You are the board and you are responsible!

Enough is Enough. Sort it Out!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot wrote on Sat, 16 January 2016 10:11
    Totally agree