+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Your ticket application for UEFA Euro 2016 has been unsuccesful

"Your ticket application for UEFA Euro 2016 has been unsuccesful

On the slim chance that anyone ends up with more tickets than they need for Slovakia or Russia. I'm only a PM away.

Thanks.

Re: "Your ticket application for UEFA Euro 2016 has been unsuccesful

Unlucky mate. Seriously though I really don't think you'll have a problem getting tickets for those two games, they are not attractive fixtures for the neutrals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:52
    Unlucky mate. Seriously though I really don't think you'll have a problem getting tickets for those two games, they are not attractive fixtures for the neutrals.
    Weird, seems random allocation? Of 6 of us, the one who's never been away got his tickets, the rest of us have nothing. Looking for 4 for each of the 2 games now. Fingers crossed.

Has anyone from the general tickets heard anything yet, or is it all people who have applied through FAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 16:35
    Has anyone from the general tickets heard anything yet, or is it all people who have applied through FAW.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35530273

I pressed the " Nuclear " button on corporate hospitality for Slovakia this afternoon
    but I'm still waiting to hear if I'm allowed to buy them. Perhaps they are checking me out
    as a hoolie ?

Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:59
    Weird, seems random allocation? Of 6 of us, the one who's never been away got his tickets, the rest of us have nothing. Looking for 4 for each of the 2 games now. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by swiss pete wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 16:44
    No - but don't forget that that portal only closed last week.
    Thing is. I've missed out on the general tickets deadline... because I was in the FAW one? That seems a bit unfair... I assume only the expensive ones are left for the general tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 16:45
    Yeah same as me: I applied as did two of my sons as soon as the window opened and got nothing.
    the day you applied should be irrelevant.

Nope ... €800 for 2 tickets to each game! Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 16:54
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 16:45
    Yeah same as me: I applied as did two of my sons as soon as the window opened and got nothing.
    A mate applied the last day and got exactly what he wanted.
    Yes I am fully aware of that. It just seems a bit ironic.

Andy - will keep an eye out for you mate.

Are those of you without tickets still going to France? I reckon you will get tickets over there. It would be great to have loads of additional support at these matches.

No luck. Went for the England game, but an on-and-off Wales watcher so it was a long shot.

My mate now wants to go to the Fan Zone but I think it might be a bit shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:18
    Are those of you without tickets still going to France? I reckon you will get tickets over there. It would be great to have loads of additional support at these matches.
    Thanks very much Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:34
    I heard Corky on the radio earlier, he said anyone who didn't get a ticket were just the last min, plastic band wagon jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathccfc wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:41
    On the slim chance that anyone ends up with more tickets than they need for Slovakia or Russia. I'm only a PM away.
    Together with the fact I have begged and borrowed recently for games such as Bosnia away, then that has not helped up my level in the pecking order either.

Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:45
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathccfc wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:41
    Thanks.
    I hope you get sorted beef.

I got Russia tickets in the ballot.

England v Russia.

20 points on that supposed FAW points priority list yet not one ticket.

Hard to take when people all over twitter with 6-7 points have got all 3.

Baffling tbf.

Have booked two weeks in France for the group stage so it's going to be the most expensive pint I've ever had.

Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:51
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 18:18
    I have heard a few instances of this. People with fewer points than mates getting tickets and mates missing out. Thought it would have been fair to allocate one per member rather than two, especially as demand far exceeded supply. However, it has been done, time to move on to plan B. I take it we can now apply via the UEFA General portal?
    Looking at the FAW breakdown of the loyalty points, it's probably fair, I have not had a tournament ticket as I cannot definitely make the games, I've been to most but buy tickets face to face at the ticket office, so not on the database. They only take into account the last 11 aways too, which is not good timing for me. Ah well, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:51
    You sure there isn't some sort of issue with your card? I know a few who have missed out, but certainly nobody with 15+ points

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 18:29
    Hard to take when people all over twitter with 6-7 points have got all 3.
    No idea why but the card was fine I think. Literally no idea why but gutted!