+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Your ticket application for UEFA Euro 2016 has been unsuccesful

Re: "Your ticket application for UEFA Euro 2016 has been unsuccesful

Quote Originally Posted by Heathccfc wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 17:41
    Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:34
    On the slim chance that anyone ends up with more tickets than they need for Slovakia or Russia. I'm only a PM away.
    Love to see him tell them that they're band wagon jumpers to their face, but he hasn't hot the bollocks for that !!

Quote Originally Posted by Didn'thaveariotonhishands wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 18:59
    On the slim chance that anyone ends up with more tickets than they need for Slovakia or Russia. I'm only a PM away.
    Thanks.
    Don't worry, think Heathblue was winding me up.

Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 19:02
    Quote Originally Posted by Didn'thaveariotonhishands wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 18:59
    Thanks.
    I heard Corky on the radio earlier, he said anyone who didn't get a ticket were just the last min, plastic band wagon jumpers.
    Actually, I heard it and Corky specifically mentioned you by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 18:18
    Unlucky mate. Seriously though I really don't think you'll have a problem getting tickets for those two games, they are not attractive fixtures for the neutrals.
    Quote Originally Posted by beef wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:59
    Weird, seems random allocation? Of 6 of us, the one who's never been away got his tickets, the rest of us have nothing. Looking for 4 for each of the 2 games now. Fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Tue, 09 February 2016 15:52
    I have heard a few instances of this. People with fewer points than mates getting tickets and mates missing out. Thought it would have been fair to allocate one per member rather than two, especially as demand far exceeded supply. However, it has been done, time to move on to plan B. I take it we can now apply via the UEFA General portal?
    Spedger