+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trust to meet Vincent Tan this week. Any questions?

Trust to meet Vincent Tan this week. Any questions?

Meeting with Vincent Tan

The Trust has been invited to a meeting with the club's major shareholder Vincent Tan tomorrow lunchtime.

What questions would you like us to ask? Please reply to help@ccfctrust.org by 5pm today.

Apologies for the short notice, but we were only informed of this meeting yesterday.

Re: Trust to meet Vincent Tan this week. Any questions?

Mike
    Thank him from me for sticking with it.
    We are in a good place to win promotion through the play offs.

If he was in some comedy club on City Road about 9 years ago, tell him we're sorry.

Tell him everyone makes mistakes and hopefully he can now see the error of his ways ( I'm sure he does)

Now come on Vincent you've seen how great this club can be and the passion the fans have so let's get untied once again and you might even make some money oh wise one

I take it it is just the Trust committee Tan will be meeting with? Or is it open to all Trust members? I think not the latter. I will be replying to the trust e-mail.
    spedger

Thank him for his support and we all look forward to the future success of CCFC.I for one am glad he is at the helm.

We want Vincen Tan. Walking round the pitch.

I assume the trust will be sensible enough to realise it is time to move on from the best and welcome Mr Tan Vick to the fold.
    .1 Can they ask him if he envisages closer player links with the other 3 clubs he has a financial interest in?
    2 What is the short and medium term plan for Cardiff Coty
    3 What steps is he thinking of taking to get missing fans back to CCS
    4 What is the managers future.
    5 When will he be visiting CCS again, where he will get a warm welcome from most fans.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 12:06
    I assume the trust will be sensible enough to realise it is time to move on from the best and welcome Mr Tan back to the fold.
    Edited. Flaming predictive text, and to think some guys have just made zillions inventing it!

I assume the trust will be sensible enough to realise it is time to move on from the best and welcome Mr Tan Vick to the fold.
    5. No, no he won't. What has he done (prior to his announcement) that deserves it?

Where the ferk you been for so long dude ?

Quote Originally Posted by surge wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 16:59
    .1 Can they ask him if he envisages closer player links with the other 3 clubs he has a financial interest in?
    Who needs Vincent?surge is the man clearly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 10:58
    I take it it is just the Trust committee Tan will be meeting with? Or is it open to all Trust members? I think not the latter. I will be replying to the trust e-mail.
    I assume it is the committee. I hope they ask the difficult questions (let's be honest Tan's going nowhere). If they don't, then I'll end my subscription to the Trust. The club is in no fit state to massage yet another rich man' s ego for fear of him not buying more players.

Feedback

Explain that Sam tried and failed to get us to the premier league playing in blue and that it would take a better man than Sam to do it.

Ask him who he thinks is the better man?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 10:23
    Tell him everyone makes mistakes and hopefully he can now see the error of his ways ( I'm sure he does)
    I quite like being tied up

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 11:11
    Thank him for his support and we all look forward to the future success of CCFC.I for one am glad he is at the helm.
    And season ticket loyalty discount for the current holder's and away crew.

who, on the board of directors agreed that red was a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 17:41
    spedger
    Will you share the questions with us? I assume you have emailed the trust with the questions that you want asked.

"Mr Tan, have you ever had an input re. Identifying transfer targets? Have you ever had an input re. team selection? If so, did you think this was wise due to your football inexperience and would you do so again even though it could deter potential future managers?

Quote Originally Posted by stillblue wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 19:11
    who, on the board of directors agreed that red was a good idea?
    Nobody who was a real City fan they probably felt intimidated as minor board members, when it was first muted there were some fan grumbling,however most bought season tickets,and I guess if we had stayed up we may still be red. Relegation fired the blue campaign.

Any spares please Vince for the England and Russia games?

Thanks in advance.

Will it just be the trust, or are other "fans" invited too?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 19:15
    spedger
    I assume it is the committee. I hope they ask the difficult questions (let's be honest Tan's going nowhere). If they don't, then I'll end my subscription to the Trust. The club is in no fit state to massage yet another rich man' s ego for fear of him not buying more players.
    How many here are Trust members?

No one will admit to being involved identifying Revell or Doyle if they've got any sense

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 19:56
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Wed, 10 February 2016 19:15
    spedger
    Will you share the questions with us? I assume you have emailed the trust with the questions that you want asked.
    I was busy today as well but sent off my questions first thing this morning while I was having a mug of tea before I headed off to work.