+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EGG v Footie, arrests on Friday after the game, there were :---

EGG v Footie, arrests on Friday after the game, there were :---

67 locked up after the game.

High jinks, my arse.

Oh, and there have been 6 (yes SIX), arrests at Cardiff City games all season, home & away, total.

Still 6 to many.

Re: EGG v Footie, arrests on Friday after the game, there were :---

How many are usually locked up on a Friday night in Cardiff though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 19:55
    How many are usually locked up on a Friday night in Cardiff though?
    Don't spoil Tony's tiresomeless campaign now ..

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 20:56
    A woman takes a kid to a rugby match and is amazed to find the fans are drinking and swearing? I wonder if her daffodil head fell off with the shock?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:11
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/mum-took-young- son-first-10966881
    A woman takes a kid to a rugby match and is amazed to find the fans are drinking and swearing? I wonder if her daffodil head fell off with the shock?
    C'mon now, they were in a supposed 'schools' area perhaps she didn't bank on a few teachers being there

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:14
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:11
    C'mon now, they were in a supposed 'schools' area perhaps she didn't bank on a few teachers being there
    Teachers love drinking so much they named a whisky after 'em

Yeah I know, but if a bunch of blokes were down the CCS smashed off their faces dropping the C bomb, the stewards and OB would be wading in tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:15
    Quite correct, those rugby teachers are Bells to a man

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:15
    Yeah I know, but if a bunch of blokes were down the CCS smashed off their faces dropping the C bomb, the stewards and OB would be wading in tbf
    Sport is getting more and more prawn-sandwichified by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:15
    Teachers is pi$$water.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:17
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:15
    Sport is getting more and more prawn-sandwichified by the minute.
    You're not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 21:19
    How DARE you, how DARE you, using the word teachers in the same sentence as WHISKY.
    To me all whisky is just hot, gross and nausea inducing.

How DARE you, how DARE you, using the word teachers in the same sentence as WHISKEY.
    I learn much, grasshopper. I go walk the rice paper - leave no trace.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 23:22
    How DARE you, how DARE you, using the word teachers in the same sentence as WHISKEY.
    Teachers is pi$$water.
    BUSHMILLS any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 07:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 23:22
    Teachers is pi$$water.
    It may not be the finest, but Teachers is blended Scotch Whisky
    For Christ's sake Tony, don't drink whisky with 'E s' , you're nutty enough as it is

International

I must admit I see the link between post Ruby International arrest and post club football arrests very tenuous.
    The football games in Cardiff take place in an otherwise quiet area of the city, are attended by 10-25,000 people who leave the game and disperse in all directions to pubs quite widely spread over a reasonably large area for such a crowd.
    The rugby Games are attended by c 74,000 people who leave the ground and emerge into a very closely built-up area that is already occupied by a a vast number of other folks who, specially on a Friday night have mostly been drinking themselves whilst the supporters were watching the game.
    It is reckoned that on a Fri/Saturday night the centre of Cardiff in the St Mary St area is the largest localised concentration of drunken people in one place anywhere in UK and that is any weekend. Add a further 74.000 to that and you may expect a bit of nonsense,
    I think it would be etremelly hard to differentiate between an incident escalating to arrest level was solely down to whether a man had been watching football or rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 08:33
    I must admit I see the link between post RUBY International arrest and post club football arrests very tenuous.
    Going for an International CURRY are you.

I must admit I see the link between post Ruby International arrest and post club football arrests very tenuous.
    Quite correct, the lads who go to those Ruby Internationals are diamonds to a man

So how come when we had ALL the cup finals and play-offs down here, there were never these levels of arrests.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 08:36
    I must admit I see the link between post RUBY International arrest and post club football arrests very tenuous.
    The football games in Cardiff take place in an otherwise quiet area of the city, are attended by 10-25,000 people who leave the game and disperse in all directions to pubs quite widely spread over a reasonably large area for such a crowd.
    I honestly have no idea what you mean by that,

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 08:59
    The rugby Games are attended by c 74,000 people who leave the ground and emerge into a very closely built-up area that is already occupied by a a vast number of other folks who, specially on a Friday night have mostly been drinking themselves whilst the supporters were watching the game.

Unbelievable

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 09:02
    It is reckoned that on a Fri/Saturday night the centre of Cardiff in the St Mary St area is the largest localised concentration of drunken people in one place anywhere in UK and that is any weekend. Add a further 74.000 to that and you may expect a bit of nonsense,
    Just explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 09:07
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 09:02
    I think it would be etremelly hard to differentiate between an incident escalating to arrest level was solely down to whether a man had been watching football or rugby.
    Read your original post back and about 10 words in "IT WILL SMASH YOU IN THE FACE"