+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wurzel landlord in pub has disappeared ?

Wurzel landlord in pub has disappeared ?

One of the pubs I go to a lot in Wokingham has Wurzel landlord... I've kept my powder dry all week in case we lost , but I went in last night and he said " here to drown your sorrows early " . What is with them , like Jurssey and Millen they have to give it the big un ...
    Just been for a couple of pints and he's not there ! He can't hide forever .

Re: Wurzel landlord in pub has disappeared ?

Quote Originally Posted by random in Berks View Post
    One of the pubs I go to a lot in Wokingham has Wurzel landlord... I've kept my powder dry all week in case we lost , but I went in last night and he said " here to drown your sorrows early " . What is with them , like Jurssey and Millen they have to give it the big un ...
    Hmmm ..would you have gone in there today if the Wurzels had won? ;)

Make sure you rub it right in when you see him next. ;)

I would have to get it over with ... But I haven't been making rash predictions .
    The pub hosting a coach from Cardiff for the Reading game might be in the balance;)

Quote Originally Posted by random in Berks View Post
    lay into the wurzel mate i loved it today a big win for me first time over there . BLUEBIRDS

living where i do, I know a few Wurzle fans, my youngest daughter has 3 in her class, they have been giving it large all week, she played football on friday ( a after school club ) and 2 of them do the same club and both wore bristol shirts, she is looking forward to monday LOL