+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could tonight be another Hereford?

Could tonight be another Hereford?

. Doh.. We can't fit 35, 000 in the new stadium.

Re: Could tonight be another Hereford?

Yeah, that's the reason it won't be.

I sincerely hope not. On that evening I arrived late as I was working away and in my haste to park my almost new Ford Cortina, I managed to dent two of the doors on a post in the Car Park opposite NP. Come to think of it that post must be somewhere on the site of the CCS now!!

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    . Doh.. We can't fit 35, 000 in the new stadium.
    dont remember hereford bringing 15000 fans like leeds will tonight and i thought there was much more than 35000 in the ground that night and 4 turnstyle operators became rich overnight

Leeds are bringing 18,000 mate. St Mary's Street is currently a sea of white, with the dulcet tones of Yorkshire's third finest team/fans heard into the Cardiff sky

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    dont remember hereford bringing 15000 fans like leeds will tonight and i thought there was much more than 35000 in the ground that night and 4 turnstyle operators became rich overnight
    There were more than 35k there Steve, I was a steward that night and people were sitting everywhere, in the isles, down the sides, in the corners on the walls, everywhere, and I did not ask anyone to sit down all night:)

the silly isles no doubt.

Is it likely to affect the transport infrastructure in South Wales?

How many they bringing? 15000+ I heard.

House break ins in Leeds to increase significantly tonight as 75% of its population converge on Cardiff minus Chris who can't be arsed

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    There were more than 35k there Steve, I was a steward that night and people were sitting everywhere, in the isles, down the sides, in the corners on the walls, everywhere, and I did not ask anyone to sit down all night:)

one of my favourite nights ever at ninian park along with the crystal palace game which virtually guaranteed us staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Well I'm reporting you.

I only did it once so I am going to plead not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Leeds are bringing 18,000 mate. St Mary's Street is currently a sea of white, with the dulcet tones of Yorkshire's third finest team/fans heard into the Cardiff sky
    :D

Kadiifff Citeh is awash wi' doooolcet toooooans ..

Hope the result. /score is the same!