+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Win at reading and could be a decent crowd v Derby.

Win at reading and could be a decent crowd v Derby.

Be a nice 2 week build up to it and the worst that can happen (if we win at reading) is we will be 3 points off 5th and actually playing the side in 5th place who are looking very likely to "do a Cardiff" and blowing up again. We could already even be in 5th place. Plus still in the Easter holidays so with a decent away following and good promotion by the club it could get towards the 20k mark- or even top it with good weather. Why don't the club chuck this game in for free for any new season ticket holder for next season? The deadline is soon after so would make sense? I just feel a big crowd could be brewing and a win at reading could make it the derby game.

Ps if we lose at reading we will be lucky to get 14k. Lol

Re: Win at reading and could be a decent crowd v Derby.

Hope so.
    Feels like the spirit is coming back and the players deserve some backing.
    The fans there yesterday were great- add a few thousand more and CCS could become a place people want to watch games at.

Re: Win at reading and could be a decent crowd v Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Hope so.
    Feels like the spirit is coming back and the players deserve some backing.
    The fans there yesterday were great- add a few thousand more and CCS could become a place people want to watch games at.
    It depends if there being is a rugby game on. There were about twenty empty seats round me yesterday that are normally full.

Watching Cardiff feels like it did a few years ago. The passion is back , the performances are in the whole enjoyable.
    The only down side is a defeat hurts for days again. When we were in red I didnt care too much when we lost.