http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35815634

Would anyone take him? Can see Bolton taking a punt on him next season

Banned

Re: Malky Returning to Management?

Best manager ever

Are UKIP looking for a new manager

"The Football Association launched an investigation and released a statement last year revealing that no disciplinary action would be taken against Mackay and Moody. The FA added that the investigation has been lengthened "due to serious concerns about the circumstances in which particular evidence had been given and the reliability and completeness of that evidence."
    The further inquiries involved "liaison with external law enforcement agencies." Mackay feels exonerated, with the investigation also concluding that neither he nor Moody acted in a discriminatory manner during their time at Cardiff.
    "You make mistakes, things you say that you shouldn't. It was the wrong thing," Mackay says.
    "The FA have put a statement out, and they decided that there were other avenues they needed to investigate. I would say to people, read that, read it again, and read it for a third time."

Have us fans ever really had the truth? Why was the evidence submitted tainted, and how? The whole issue is dodgy if you ask me...not that anyone has.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Best manager ever

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    "The Football Association launched an investigation and released a statement last year revealing that no disciplinary action would be taken against Mackay and Moody. The FA added that the investigation has been lengthened "due to serious concerns about the circumstances in which particular evidence had been given and the reliability and completeness of that evidence."
    The further inquiries involved "liaison with external law enforcement agencies." Mackay feels exonerated, with the investigation also concluding that neither he nor Moody acted in a discriminatory manner during their time at Cardiff.
    "You make mistakes, things you say that you shouldn't. It was the wrong thing," Mackay says.
    "The FA have put a statement out, and they decided that there were other avenues they needed to investigate. I would say to people, read that, read it again, and read it for a third time."

Have us fans ever really had the truth? Why was the evidence submitted tainted, and how? The whole issue is dodgy if you ask me...not that anyone has.
    Well if so - big if maybe - what about Moody.
    Not defending him at all, but if there is doubt about the 'reliability and completeness' of the evidence, there is an implicated former Professional man there ... apparently back living with his mother (so the recent-ish rumours have it).

Racist tosser.

To be fair he's undergone equality classes and stuff like that and everyone deserves a second chance, a League 1 club would probably take him, it's not like football has any morals anymore

Why bring his name up again.If people are unable to see what went on they have their head in the clouds.Forget him and move on he is history.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post

For god's sake, yet another conspiracy theorist! If Malky was so good, look at his transfer record, especially Cornelius!

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    For god's sake, yet another conspiracy theorist! If Malky was so good, look at his transfer record, especially Cornelius!
    The only manager in the 117 year history of the club that got promoted to the top tier as champions. So he was at least that good.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Why bring his name up again.If people are unable to see what went on they have their head in the clouds.Forget him and move on he is history.
    What went on then? Was there more than him using terms that I'm guessing anyone over a certain age would have used at some time in their life and some poor signings (along with some very good ones)?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What went on then? Was there more than him using terms that I'm guessing anyone over a certain age would have used at some time in their life and some poor signings (along with some very good ones)?
    That pretty much sums it up for me.

Bar Cornelius there were some excellent pieces of business. Gary Medel, Steven Caulker anyone?

Good luck to the guy , he has made mistakes (who hasn't)

Have we ever really had the truth from both sides on what happened? Not defending the content used in the texts as Malky was naive (at least) to use that language but how was the information discovered and was it through legitimate means?

All I know is our manager and owner had a strained relationship which existed long before he was sacked which some of this was resentment over the adulation Malky received from fans and media alike for the championship winning season and which certainly got worse around Newcastle game over player bonuses where I think Malky banned Tan from the changing rooms.

Yes Malky signed some duds, what manager hasn't ?

League Cup finalists and play off semi-finals followed by championship winners in first 2 seasons

With the home games we had to come in 2nd half of season , he may have kept us up but we'll never know ?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35815634

Would anyone take him? Can see Bolton taking a punt on him next season
    Phil Brown about to be appointed as manager of Bolton.

Deserved to be sacked because of the texts but I think he definitely deserves another chance.

I think moody seemed to be the one who sent the more unacceptable texts.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Deserved to be sacked because of the texts but I think he definitely deserves another chance.

I think moody seemed to be the one who sent the more unacceptable texts.

He had another chance at Wigan

They were relegated ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Phil Brown about to be appointed as manager of Bolton.
    Thats the end of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    He had another chance at Wigan

They were relegated ....
    He deserves another another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That pretty much sums it up for me.
    and me

Its very easy to criticise today about the terms he used, but lets not forget they were in private to his mate ( who also used similar terms )

Quite right and if he did nothing wrong why did he give a grovelling apology to Tan.Come wake up and smell the coffee.

Quite right and if he did nothing wrong why did he give a grovelling apology to Tan.Come wake up and smell the coffee.
    Wasnt there X amount set aside to pay Malky off despite all the innuendo around his departure?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Racist tosser.
    Racist??...........no action taken and no police charges or legal successful. End of

probably because he offended Tan but there have been 100's of managers who have called club owners and officials all sorts. Do we sack them all??? HE apologised and everyone needs to move on