+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Won't Know What Hit Him...

He Won't Know What Hit Him...

When he gets sentenced Thursday. Adam Johnson looking at up to 10 years in prison, but in reality I think he will be given 5-5 1/2 years. Having done 2 small 4 month stints myself at her majesty's pleasure in Cardiff, it's going to be a big reality check for him, shit meals, buzzin clothes, pillow if he's lucky, shitty blanket, things will get better after he has earned enhanced status after a few months, but it's still boring as fuk in there, he will do 2-3 years which is a long time, atleast he got 15 mil to come out too I suppose!

He may get picked on tho being a skinny wimp and kiddie fiddler as they hate that shit in the big pen, some people in there just have tunnel vision can't see any other way, a paedo is the scum of the earth to them and they deserve a kicking, many having them. If sumthing happened to him tho I'm sure there would be an uproar in the media.

Re: He Won't Know What Hit Him...

I say, that sounds jolly rum!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    When he gets sentenced Thursday. Adam Johnson looking at up to 10 years in prison, but in reality I think he will be given 5-5 1/2 years. Having done 2 small 4 month stints myself at her majesty's pleasure in Cardiff, it's going to be a big reality check for him, shit meals, buzzin clothes, pillow if he's lucky, shitty blanket, things will get better after he has earned enhanced status after a few months, but it's still boring as fuk in there, he will do 2-3 years which is a long time, atleast he got 15 mil to come out too I suppose!

He may get picked on tho being a skinny wimp and kiddie fiddler as they hate that shit in the big pen, some people in there just have tunnel vision can't see any other way, a paedo is the scum of the earth to them and they deserve a kicking, many having them. If sumthing happened to him tho I'm sure there would be an uproar in the media.
    He will get what he deserves for what he has fine, no more, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I say, that sounds jolly rum!
    As rum as a big black one in the bum

he will do 2-3 years which is a long time, atleast he got 15 mil to come out too I suppose!
    While watching Police Inspectors on the weekend I wondered, does anyone know whether convicted drug dealers get to keep the money they've made selling drugs?

does bumming really go on in the jail or is that just a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    While watching Police Inspectors on the weekend I wondered, does anyone know whether convicted drug dealers get to keep the money they've made selling drugs?
    The proceeds of crime act comes into play, they'll look through anything purchased by the dealer, any assests they have and take them off them if they think they were bought via drug dealing. Obviously any cash caught in there possession will be seized.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    does bumming really go on in the jail or is that just a myth?
    I never heard of it, not sure what the tougher prisons are like in England, it probably happens in tough prisons in America, what the fuk can you do if some massive black guy pins you down, the thing is over here most people are skinny smack head thieves, you get the odd big guy, so there's no chance of getting bummed in the UK if u can handle yourself.

I never heard of it, not sure what the tougher prisons are like in England, it probably happens in tough prisons in America, what the fuk can you do if some massive black guy pins you down, the thing is over here most people are skinny smack head thieves, you get the odd big guy, so there's no chance of getting bummed in the UK if u can handle yourself.
    cheers. getting sentenced myself next month and shiteing it.

cheers. getting sentenced myself next month and shiteing it.
    For what mate? I was given 12 months in 2007 for GBH and served 3 months, tag for 3 months, and 17 months in 2011 for violent disorder and served 4 1/2 and few months on tag. As long as your sound and not a wanker you be fine, once your settled in it's fine, me and my mate who got sentenced with me had a laugh, the first few weeks are a bit boring until u get a job, start going gym, playing footy etc

got caught with a very large weed grow. solicitor reckons 2 years?

got caught with a very large weed grow. solicitor reckons 2 years?
    My mate got caught with the a unit Full of Plants and had 3 years, how many ounces or plants you get caught with? The solicitor always over exaggerates, is it your first offence as well? They don't really give a shit about weed, say you had a year and half you be out in 4 months easy.

I never heard of it, not sure what the tougher prisons are like in England, it probably happens in tough prisons in America, what the fuk can you do if some massive black guy pins you down
    Fake an orgasm?

My mate got caught with the a unit Full of Plants and had 3 years, how many ounces or plants you get caught with? The solicitor always over exaggerates, is it your first offence as well? They don't really give a shit about weed, say you had a year and half you be out in 4 months easy.
    82 plants, yeah first offence. no proceeds of crime as it was my first grow and i got caught before i could sell it.

82 plants, yeah first offence. no proceeds of crime as it was my first grow and i got caught before i could sell it.
    This is what you will get mate, the judge has to go by the guidelines, I'd say 12 months, especially if u pleaded guilty form the start. You won't get 2 years I would put money on 12 months.

Significant Role

Starting Point: 26 weeks
    Category Range: 12 weeks - 18 months

Out in 3 ready for the end of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Fake an orgasm?
    Well I don't think it would matter until he's shot his load lol

Category 3

• Heroin, cocaine -150g;
    • Ecstasy-300 tablets;
    • LSD-2,500 squares;
    • Amphetamine- 750g;
    • Cannabis- 6kg;
    • Ketamine-150g.

You fall into the Cat 3 significant role bracket, cat 4 is up to 100G cat 3 is up to 6kg so 12-18 months

Is this a joke thread?

Best of luck with it buddy. Fingers crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Is this a joke thread?
    It's not your normal thread but no joke that's why I like this forum a wide variety of topics

I went to court to see someone get sentenced for this, almost the same number if plants. Early guilty plea and got 2 years suspended plus 180 hours community service. The police said he got off lightly but that was probably because two thirds of the plants went 'missing' after being recovered by police. Later the stuff appears on the streets from somewhere.

The judge stated that the book says the minimum sentence etc are 'guidelines ' not 'tramlines' . And make sure you get good character references to the court via your solicitor, saying what a great guy you are and how you have learnt your lesson, are fearful of prison and have turned your life around since arrest.

No chance of getting bummed in the UK

For what mate? I was given 12 months in 2007 for GBH and served 3 months, tag for 3 months, and 17 months in 2011 for violent disorder and served 4 1/2 and few months on tag. As long as your sound and not a wanker you be fine, once your settled in it's fine, me and my mate who got sentenced with me had a laugh, the first few weeks are a bit boring until u get a job, start going gym, playing footy etc
    I'm a little confused here, how can you be given 12 months for GBH and 17 months for violent disorder and not be a wanker??

Blimey. Real criminals frequenting this board. I thought people got suspended sentences for first offences but a 12 month sentence for growing cannabis does seem harsh especially if the weed was to be used for personal consumption. Of course distribution is a more serious offence but seemingly this doesn't apply in this case.