+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dirty Ched, The Verdict.

Re: Dirty Ched, The Verdict.

No, I was looking for something else (what to do about the problem of some foreign owner who wants to tear up the history of the club) and found the bullshit about how Evan's original trial was a complete stitch up first.

Despite the best efforts of his family, I've no idea who she is, but it's a case that makes me see red (for the right reasons, rather than an idiot deciding he prefers it to blue).

You do realise we play in blue again

International

Quote Originally Posted by superian View Post
    No, I was looking for something else (what to do about the problem of some foreign owner who wants to tear up the history of the club) and found the bullshit about how Evan's original trial was a complete stitch up first.

Despite the best efforts of his family, I've no idea who she is, but it's a case that makes me see red (for the right reasons, rather than an idiot deciding he prefers it to blue).

So are you saying that because he was brought to trial he must be guilty? Or do you know something that no one else knows, including the police the CPS the judiciary and everyone else?
    There has to be a reason you are on here purely to keep talking about this man. so tell us what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You do realise we play in blue again
    I know! It's the 'how' that happened that I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So are you saying that because he was brought to trial he must be guilty?
    No, but unlike some of the 'he's innocent' lot, I can see why he was convicted in the original trial. Unanimously. By the same jury that acquitted MacDonald, again unanimously. I can see why they did that too.

There has to be a reason you are on here purely to keep talking about this man. so tell us what it is.
    I think the original verdicts were right and I'm annoyed with people spouting rubbish about why he shouldn't have been convicted in the first place.

I'd love to know what the evidence that's got him a retrial is. It will have to be pretty damn devastating to provide him with a reasonable belief in her consent given what he said in the first one...

... but I actually came here to find out how you get an owner to change their mind. This is a distraction, albeit one I'm passionate about too.