+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

6 years is probably about right and is seemingly considered to be about right by the Police.

Will he only serve half of the 6 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Will he only serve half of the 6 years?
    Yes 3 no less, you dont get tag for sentences over 4 years.

Will ched Evans be stripped of his Welsh caps if he's convicted?

Seen the victim statement, "iv been to some dark places over the last 12 months" lol full of shit fairplay bet she was luvin it until she realized she could cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    Seen the victim statement, "iv been to some dark places over the last 12 months" lol full of shit fairplay bet she was luvin it until she realized she could cash in.
    Dear, dear me, no wonder women need protection from men like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Dear, dear me, no wonder women need protection from men like you.
    What you actually insinuating by here?

wow

Will he go to a proper prison or one of the open types?

Do you think it's ok to sleep with 15 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Where have i said that? I just think its abit funny that she sent over 800 messages to him but now is traumatized.

Where have i said that? I just think its abit funny that she sent over 800 messages to him but now is traumatized.
    Dear, dear me, is this a real person behind this user name or a wind up? If it's a wind up its not funny and if it's for real, you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Dear, dear me, is this a real person behind this user name or a wind up? If it's a wind up its not funny and if it's for real, you need help.
    Need help lol Ye ok nice1. Not once have i said i agree with what Johnson has done, i believe the girl has set him up for a fall and is no where near traumatized, thats my opinion and it wont change. But the law is the law and johnson broke it so im not saying for one second that he is not in the wrong and is a paedo, but the girl is not innocent in this imo. By the way i wouldn't look at any1 that age if thats what your getting at, im 30 and 24 is the lowest i would go i couldnt handle any younger as theyd fry me, but my mrs is stunning so wouldnt look any where else.

Need help lol Ye ok nice1. Not once have i said i agree with what Johnson has done, i believe the girl has set him up for a fall and is no where near traumatized, thats my opinion and it wont change. But the law is the law and johnson broke it so im not saying for one second that he is not in the wrong and is a paedo, but the girl is not innocent in this imo. By the way i wouldn't look at any1 that age if thats what your getting at, im 30 and 24 is the lowest i would go i couldnt handle any younger as theyd fry me, but my mrs is stunning so wouldnt look any where else.
    I take it you didn't read the comments from the judge and others of the effect that this has had on a the 15 year old girl. The effects of the abuse handed out to the victim by people people close to Johnson, people like his sister. Your comments are completely and utterly wrong

btw it's not clear whether he is actually a paedophile.

Richyrich

Over half of Europe thinks it's perfectly fine. Gemany, france, Italy... Although, I think 16 is about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Over half of Europe thinks it's perfectly fine. Gemany, france, Italy... Although, I think 16 is about right.
    14 in Austria, Germany and Italy, we are abit behind the times in this country but thats the Law.

14 in Austria, Germany and Italy, we are abit behind the times in this country but thats the Law.

How does this make us behind the times? How low would you like it to be?

16 is perfectly fine in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How does this make us behind the times? How low would you like it to be?

16 is perfectly fine in my book.
    i think 15 would be fine, i was shagging like **** at that age in school

Feedback

doh!

Serious Question, back when i was in school a girlfriend of mine was a year below me in school, but for about 5 weeks between our birthdays, i was 17 and she was 15, now if she had cried out to the police could I have been looking at a sexual conviction and prison ?

what a paradox that is, in what was a mutual very happy relationship for years into our later teens.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Serious Question, back when i was in school a girlfriend of mine was a year below me in school, but for about 5 weeks between our birthdays, i was 17 and she was 15, now if she had cried out to the police could I have been looking at a sexual conviction and prison ?

what a paradox that is, in what was a mutual very happy relationship for years into our later teens.
    They would be very lenient with the circumstances you outline. Probably just a caution.

Thats the problem here id say, 15 yr olds have sex with 16 yr olds all the time, i was shagging girls older than me wen i was 15. There should be a rule maybe that if your over 20 you cannot have sex with a 15 yr old maybe?

Thats the problem here id say, 15 yr olds have sex with 16 yr olds all the time, i was shagging girls older than me wen i was 15. There should be a rule maybe that if your over 20 you cannot have sex with a 15 yr old maybe?
    My Facebook is full of this, recently that Female teacher got 240 hours community service for sex with a 15 yr old boy ( she was rough as fook though, so perhaps the judge thought that was punishment enough )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    My Facebook is full of this, recently that Female teacher got 240 hours community service for sex with a 15 yr old boy ( she was rough as fook though, so perhaps the judge thought that was punishment enough )
    class.

I think a lot of people will be able to relate to that situation from their schooldays.
    So long as it wasn't against anybody's will, I doubt the law would want to get heavy, though they might put the frighteners on.