+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belgium Casuals

Belgium Casuals

Any1 seen this on the news today, Belgium causals from across the country met up for a protest which of course got out of hand, I seen one casual drop a Muslim guy on the news, the protest was against Isis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35907469

Re: Belgium Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    Any1 seen this on the news today, Belgium causals from across the country met up for a protest which of course got out of hand, I seen one casual drop a Muslim guy on the news, the protest was against Isis.

The march was a racist march against muslims.

They were throwing Nazi salutes everywhere FFS

If the protest was against ISIS why were they turning on muslim women in the crowd that had gathered to show support and solidarity with the victims of the Brussels attacks? The nazi salutes were a nice touch, though. That will show ISIS they can't mess with ..... ?

And so the inevitable begins.....one breeds the other

A race war is exactly what the terrorists want ffs. Idiotic scum bag football fans throwing nazi salutes and "dropping" innocent Muslims plays right into the hands of the terrorists.

Why are so many people so ****ing stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A race war is exactly what the terrorists want ffs. Idiotic scum bag football fans throwing nazi salutes and "dropping" innocent Muslims plays right into the hands of the terrorists.

Sad innit?

Blog Entries

It's what the government wants more like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's what the government wants more like.
    I'm starting to believe it too, another excuse to reduce civil liberties and trace everything we do.

I'm starting to believe it too, another excuse to reduce civil liberties and trace everything we do.
    Flabby Liberism, has got us nowhere.

Is the right to privacy and civil liberty considered flabby liberalism then?

Is the right to privacy and civil liberty considered flabby liberalism then?
    According to Tony it is.

If someone wants to watch or track me i dont give a flying duck, got nothing to hide.

If it means our children and their children, are safer ,bring it on,along with identity cards for everyone. That will flush the crap out.

Blog Entries

Exactly, many of these groups are controlled by them, they help further their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    According to Tony it is.

If someone wants to watch or track me i dont give a flying duck, got nothing to hide.

If it means our children and their children, are safer ,bring it on,along with identity cards for everyone. That will flush the crap out.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.”

Exactly, many of these groups are controlled by them, they help further their agenda.
    What agenda could Belgium's actually have, this is a country that went for months with no government, don't allow police raids, between 11pm and 6am, in case they upset the neighbourhood. Let 156 Syrian fighters back in without a recourse to detainment or arrest, agenda, nah just liberism gone mad.

Blog Entries

What agenda could Belgium's actually have, this is a country that went for months with no government, don't allow police raids, between 11pm and 6am, in case they upset the neighbourhood. Let 156 Syrian fighters back in without a recourse to detainment or arrest, agenda, nah just liberism gone mad.
    That is the agenda though, they created that.

That is the agenda though, they created that.
    For what purpose carnage. .

Blog Entries

For what purpose carnage. .
    Do you think that's where we're heading?

Sadly some have been effected already.

Blog Entries

Sadly some have been effected already.
    People are unwittingly being pitted off against each other, like a ticking timebomb..

its very simple, people are moaning about terrorist attacks left right and centre, but in the same breath are saying lets let everybody travel all over europe basicaly uncontrolled immigration

they will be terrorists in britain NOW, ready to cause carnage at any minute and there is nothing nobody can do about it. they will already be here, its just a matter of time.

the floodgates were opened years ago, yet people like farage and ukip get slagged off at every turn, many people in this country need to wise up very quickly. 3,8 million voted for ukip at the last election, that is an hell of a lot of people who are supposedly wrong.

my guess is by the time the next election comes along in a few years. the people voting for ukip will have grown considerably.

We can only hope UK intel is better than some of our European neighbours. I reckon cells are already probably here and waiting for their time too. I dread to think about the backlash when it does. These total Wankers will only make life more difficult for the many good followers of Islam on our shores. I reckon the far right will grow and grow in the next decade unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    its very simple, people are moaning about terrorist attacks left right and centre, but in the same breath are saying lets let everybody travel all over europe basicaly uncontrolled immigration

they will be terrorists in britain NOW, ready to cause carnage at any minute and there is nothing nobody can do about it. they will already be here, its just a matter of time.

the floodgates were opened years ago, yet people like farage and ukip get slagged off at every turn, many people in this country need to wise up very quickly. 3,8 million voted for ukip at the last election, that is an hell of a lot of people who are supposedly wrong.

my guess is by the time the next election comes along in a few years. the people voting for ukip will have grown considerably.
    There is no way of stopping them getting in, my mate the other day works at a distribution centre, when he opened up the back of the delivery lorry 3 immigrants jumped out and ran away, who's to say they were not members of ISIS, there's just no way they can check every vehicle passing at the border.

There is no way of stopping them getting in, my mate the other day works at a distribution centre, when he opened up the back of the delivery lorry 3 immigrants jumped out and ran away, who's to say they were not members of ISIS, there's just no way they can check every vehicle passing at the border.
    you are right, and thats the worry

We all know the answer, A very small gps microchip implanted in everyone

You will only get the chip if you can prove you are legit here, this chip will also be trackable, so they can see where you have been, who you have been talking to in person, you leave the UK and go on holiday, its fine, they know where you are, if you end up in syria or a.n.other questionable place you are picked up at the border and questioned, if your answers are not confirm-able, then away you go, no entry into the UK

The police can have scanners for the first few months, if you are caught without a chip, you have a option, get chip fitted or leave the UK

Coming into the UK, thats fine, you need to apply for a visa, if that checks out with FULL background checks, you have a chip fitted

job done, easy for the police to watch each and everyone of us, it will slash crime, as a house burglary will be easy to solve, just check the map and see who was in that house, then trace them and arrest them, same with most crimes, assault, check the location, track and arrest

its the future

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you are right, and thats the worry

We all know the answer, A very small gps microchip implanted in everyone

You will only get the chip if you can prove you are legit here, this chip will also be trackable, so they can see where you have been, who you have been talking to in person, you leave the UK and go on holiday, its fine, they know where you are, if you end up in syria or a.n.other questionable place you are picked up at the border and questioned, if your answers are not confirm-able, then away you go, no entry into the UK

The police can have scanners for the first few months, if you are caught without a chip, you have a option, get chip fitted or leave the UK

Coming into the UK, thats fine, you need to apply for a visa, if that checks out with FULL background checks, you have a chip fitted

job done, easy for the police to watch each and everyone of us, it will slash crime, as a house burglary will be easy to solve, just check the map and see who was in that house, then trace them and arrest them, same with most crimes, assault, check the location, track and arrest

its the future

We've reached the point where I've genuinely got no idea if this is taking the piss or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We've reached the point where I've genuinely got no idea if this is taking the piss or not.
    I really hope it is