+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Renewed this morning

Renewed this morning

Really busy down the ticket office this morning, really good to see

Lets hope the team deliver and it encourages some of those on a freebie to get tickets for the rest of the run in

Re: Renewed this morning

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Really busy down the ticket office this morning, really good to see

Lets hope the team deliver and it encourages some of those on a freebie to get tickets for the rest of the run in
    I hope all the season ticket renewers do give their 2 tickets to people who will attend.

This was a really good promotion by a club that seems to be trying very hard to please its fanbase. The 2 year freeze is excellent in itself.

I'm so pleased to see Cardiff City giving us only good news in recent weeks. There is a renewal going on.

I renewed yesterday and the ticket office was really busy. Got my freebies for Derby and Burnley and Fulham away tickets whilst there. Bluebirds!!
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I hope all the season ticket renewers do give their 2 tickets to people who will attend.

This was a really good promotion by a club that seems to be trying very hard to please its fanbase. The 2 year freeze is excellent in itself.

I'm so pleased to see Cardiff City giving us only good news in recent weeks. There is a renewal going on.

Well said mate. All positive stuff at the moment. Just need the team to do Derby over now and kick on to the play offs.
    Spedger

I had 16 as a result of getting 8 season tickets. All gratefully received. It's a tough ask for some to afford to go with their families. The cost adds up and there's a lot of competition for people's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I had 16 as a result of getting 8 season tickets. All gratefully received. It's a tough ask for some to afford to go with their families. The cost adds up and there's a lot of competition for people's time.
    Flipping 'eck - 8 ST's you must be well paid LM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Flipping 'eck - 8 ST's you must be well paid LM
    Big 'family' 😄.