+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Renewed yesterday.

Renewed yesterday.

But realised I came away with 2 Derby tickets but no reciept that I'd renewed and not had any email to confirm either. Did anyone else get a reciept, should I go back to get confirmation just in case? Tried ringing the ticket office and can't get through.

Also, thought it was a little tight of them not to give out new ST cards for next year. Can't really complain with the reduced prices but I quite like collecting the ST cards since the move the CCS

Re: Renewed yesterday.

I thought the new ST were sent out closer to the start of the next season? They always have been up until now.

If you're online then your renewal will appear there.

you will not get the season tickets, till a lot nearer the start of next season

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    But realised I came away with 2 Derby tickets but no reciept that I'd renewed and not had any email to confirm either. Did anyone else get a reciept, should I go back to get confirmation just in case? Tried ringing the ticket office and can't get through.

Also, thought it was a little tight of them not to give out new ST cards for next year. Can't really complain with the reduced prices but I quite like collecting the ST cards since the move the CCS
    I renewed by phone last week and received a receipt for my season ticket together with my 2 Derby tickets yesterday. There was a charge for updating my current card, which they told me about when I renewed. I presume there won't be any further documentation.

I'm sure I read in the gumpf that they wouldn't be issuing new cards for next season, just loading the tickets onto our current cards.

Edited to add:

"If you are renewing your season ticket in the same block, row, and seat, and at the same price class, and don't require a new card – please select "Season Re-activation" charge.

If you are a new season ticket holder or are an existing season ticket holder and require a new card – please select "Season Administration" charge."
    Last edited by TH63; 31-03-16 at 10:46.

Ah - I wasn't told that at all when I renewed. I've also changed a name on one of my tickets so wonder how that will be managed?

I got a receipt and was told that I should use my current ticket for next season - I'd give them a ring or a visit if I were you to tell them about not being given a receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm sure I read in the gumpf that they wouldn't be issuing new cards for next season, just loading the tickets onto our current cards.

Edited to add:

"If you are renewing your season ticket in the same block, row, and seat, and at the same price class, and don't require a new card – please select "Season Re-activation" charge.

If you are a new season ticket holder or are an existing season ticket holder and require a new card – please select "Season Administration" charge."
    Same.

i renewed on Tuesday but didn't eceive any Derby tkts, is there any limit or conditions for eligibility?

received..trouble with my R's again

Yeah, wasn't clear sorry! They did tell me they won't be issuing new cards but there was a charge to re-activate the old one!

Will try and pop in one lunch time to get a reciept or something then!

Yeah, wasn't clear sorry! They did tell me they won't be issuing new cards but there was a charge to re-activate the old one!

Will try and pop in one lunch time to get a reciept or something then!
    Other way round - no charge to reactivate your current card, but there is a charge if you want a new one

Quote Originally Posted by spadey View Post
    received..trouble with my R's again
    Don't worry, TH63 is getting their tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Well I was going to let you have one but you dun ev.............

Anyone have an idea how many have renewed?

Renewed today!

On the phone for bloody hours!

`You are tenth in the queue`etc ,get to second ,then another recorded message for it to go unanswered.

Eventually rang the hospitality number, surprise surprise answered first time, and thankfully I was put through.

Good job I was in work...........

Quote Originally Posted by The Rev Arthur Belling View Post
    Renewed today!

On the phone for bloody hours!

`You are tenth in the queue`etc ,get to second ,then another recorded message for it to go unanswered.

Eventually rang the hospitality number, surprise surprise answered first time, and thankfully I was put through.

Good job I was in work...........
    Same here , 30 minutes on hold ,cut off , lol great sign though , but bloody frustrating, think they caught unaware , they thought everyone hated em, told em not to pay any attention to the negative posters.

Smile Re: Renewed yesterday.

Also tried on line, gave my fan number and name, told me account already set up. Requested password reminder and nothing!

Anyway enough negativity,turned out ok, and paid for by a refund on my gas and leccy

BLUE BIRDS!!!!!!!!

Other way round - no charge to reactivate your current card, but there is a charge if you want a new one
    I was charged £3.50 to reactivate my current one for next season...

I'm in my usual seat next season and was also charged £3.50, but I don't think they told me it was a fee to reactivate my card - wasn't really paying much attention mind because there always seems to be some charge or another (admin fee etc) whereby they add a few quid extra to the cost every season - I went down there expecting to have to pay a little bit more than was being advertised.

Did it on the phone last week. Spread the payments over 10 months.

All the info etc came up by e-mail in less than five minutes.

IT IS £3-50p, TO REACTIVATE YOUR OLD CARD.

NO NEW CARDS BEING ISSUED.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

£3.50 for them to push the 'ENTER' key on a computer keyboard! Even you could do that job Tone.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Mystery solved. If you buy your ticket with the V12 finance, the charges are all lumped in with the arrangement fee