+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: m does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for me and my 14 yr old son Saturday

m does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for me and my 14 yr old son Saturday

We're coming up from Cambridge.If anyone has a couple of freebies going we'll gladly take them off you.
    Ken

Re: m does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for me and my 14 yr old son Saturday

Ken - I got 2 tickets for Canton end that you're welcome to have. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send you a PM.

Re: m does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for me and my 14 yr old son Saturday

Definitely interested..pm me please

How do i know if I've got a pm..never had 1 on the new site

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    How do i know if I've got a pm..never had 1 on the new site
    Notifications at the top of the page just right of middle.

Thanks Tony. .how do I send one?

Thanks Tony. .how do I send one?
    You taking the pi$$

Me instructing someone on a computer

Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES on the top left

Box about 80mm down on the left, says "SEND MESSAGE", click on that

The tickets are def yours mate. I'll PM you tomorrow to sort collection and I'll post here again to let you know when PM sent.

Thanks fred

Quote Originally Posted by rightsaidfred View Post
    The tickets are def yours mate. I'll PM you tomorrow to sort collection and I'll post here again to let you know when PM sent.
    Get his phone number, or give him yours, otherwise you'll still be PMing him on Sunday.

Ha...think I've sent it to him..maybe see you Saturday Tony.

Ha...think I've sent it to him..maybe see you Saturday Tony.
    If you're in the Kings or the CANTON before the game, you'll see me.

Where else could you see a 'kendoddsdadsdogsdead talking to rightsaidfred fred'?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You taking the pi$$

Me instructing someone on a computer

Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES on the top left

Box about 80mm down on the left, says "SEND MESSAGE", click on that