+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 27k + tickets gone for tomorrow

Re: 27k + tickets gone for tomorrow

Everyone claims to hate chris, yet everyone loves to reply to him or even refer to him

As with all WUMs, if you cut off their attention, they soon find somewhere else to go.

Although at least with Jurssey, he makes me laugh. 'chris' is somehow different again. I suspect a bitter Jack at work personally

Chris is Baker.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    THEY had 29,000 against huddersfield a fortnight ago,

ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS

not half the ground been filled with people who have just been given a freebie
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    https://twitter.com/cardiffcityfc/st...46594215002113

It'll be nice to see the ground fullish.
    Not many left in the main bowl now.

Fingers crossed for a result and performance which will bring people back
    It will be full of day trippers, wives and girlfriends being dragged out for a "treat".

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Incorrect, if the OP is correct and there are 27,000 at the ground on Saturday we will beat Leeds' average attendance this season by 5,000

Leeds have averaged more than 27,000 over a whole season once since 2006
    They had more than 27k for their derby game with Huddersfield. I may be wrong, but most were paying to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It will be full of day trippers, wives and girlfriends being dragged out for a "treat".
    Christ you sound like that Leeds wanker.

I've read loads of messages about mums and dads bringing their kids to their first game, fans coming back after losing interest, old friends returning, plastics coming to their first game.

It's what the club has needed.

Anyone who genuinely wants to see the club prosper is delighted by the response.

I'm delighted to see the ground fuller whatever the reason is. One thing that has disappointed me is some comments online about 'Plastic supporters' and 'glory hunters'

Christ we have some self righteous amongst our brethren. Welcome back one and all I say.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm delighted to see the ground fuller whatever the reason is. One thing that has disappointed me is some comments online about 'Plastic supporters' and 'glory hunters'

Christ we have some self righteous amongst our brethren. Welcome back one and all I say.
    The 'plastic' comments are always amusing. No-one is born with an obligation to watch their local football team at home every game and at all costs. Free choice and other obligations in life are strange concepts to some people who insist that everyone should have the same priorities and predilections as themselves.

I dont care how many turn up at other grounds. Why someone, even with the lack of intelligence Chris possesses , would harbour a need to type the same shite time after time is beyond me. Nugent doesn't blab on about Man U,s attendance, you never hear Steve R going on about another sell out at Anfield....

Its great to see Cardiff getting a decent crowd, it shows the club are trying their best to make following Cardiff a pleasurable experience (if you can describe watching football pleasurable).
    I am enjoying watching the football again, I like what the club are doing. Whoever is at the helm should be commended.

It took a bit a time but the club is building bridges with the fan base quite rapidly now. The ones who refuse on principle to return perhaps should reconsider, what is happening down The City at the moment is one of the biggest cases of eating humble pie in football history, it's a huge apology for Tan's cock ups and the club deserve a chance. Perhaps the ones who've jacked in permanently were looking for a way out anyway and Tan gave them a very understandable opportunity. Short of picking you up from the house and dropping you off after the game what else can the club do?

too right, they cant even give these free tickets away.

there is more free tickets floating about, than there is fans.

It's been good hosting teams who can mostly fill the away end recently.

Brighton, Ipswich, now Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    It's been good hosting teams who can mostly fill the away end recently.

Brighton, Ipswich, now Derby.
    them three clubs are all in with a shout of the play offs, you played leeds on a tuesday night when we were 16th in the table.

the fact remains, leeds away following this season in the championship is still the biggest by some distance, despite never been in the top half of the league all season.

them three clubs are all in with a shout of the play offs, you played leeds on a tuesday night when we were 16th in the table.

the fact remains, leeds away following this season in the championship is still the biggest by some distance, despite never been in the top half of the league all season.
    At 1pm over 28k tickets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    At 1pm over 28k tickets sold.
    they arent sold

thousands are been let in for nothing,

you only get 15,000 on a good week.

I would have thought this would have been of much more concern to you than anything going on at other clubs

we had 29,000 against huddersfield a fortnight ago,

ALL PAYING CUSTOMERS

not half the ground been filled with people who have just been given a freebie
    You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    You sure about that?
    when leeds played huddersfield the other week and got 29,000, i can assure you they did not hand 13,000 free tickets out.

when leeds played huddersfield the other week and got 29,000, i can assure you they did not hand 13,000 free tickets out.
    What was the score?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What was the score?
    They gave away free tickets for kids that day. Just when you think he couldn't make any more of an arse of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    They gave away free tickets for kids that day. Just when you think he couldn't make any more of an arse of himself.
    Bloody hell you're right too

We’re treating our fans of the future to an unbeatable offer this week; buy any junior replica shirt between now and next Saturday and you will receive a FREE junior match ticket for our eagerly-anticipated Yorkshire derby at Elland Road with Huddersfield Town.
    If you've already purchased a junior match ticket, you can still claim your junior shirt by taking the ticket in-store and paying the difference between the ticket price and £20 shirt price.
    - See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/arti....M6Nl6OCC.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Bloody hell you're right too

We’re treating our fans of the future to an unbeatable offer this week; buy any junior replica shirt between now and next Saturday and you will receive a FREE junior match ticket for our eagerly-anticipated Yorkshire derby at Elland Road with Huddersfield Town.
    If you've already purchased a junior match ticket, you can still claim your junior shirt by taking the ticket in-store and paying the difference between the ticket price and £20 shirt price.
    - See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/arti....M6Nl6OCC.dpuf
    so think 13,000 kids turned up at leeds for a free shirt now.

Not now when they played Huddersfield

They had more than 27k for their derby game with Huddersfield. I may be wrong, but most were paying to watch.
    Average over a whole season means more than 1 game

so think 13,000 kids turned up at leeds for a free shirt now.
    You lost 4-1 you ****ing numskull yet you go on about the attendance.

Rotherham beat you today and you go on about the ****ing attendance.

You arent a proper football fan or you would be too upset to come on here and spout your unadulterated shit.