+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Cameron in the kacky?

Re: Cameron in the kacky?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    OK mate...So Rangers are the only incorporated ltd company that can survive liquidation . What happened to you happened to County and Merthyr, out of business and starting from scratch as a new bottom of the pile pheonix tribute act...Next trophy you win will be your first
    you really don't understand corporate law do you? holding company not club went bust. 2 different entitties.club survives intact.

Well done them...Shame right now they dont exist.
    Just checked with guiness, the world record is:

World record for most people not to give two shits about a football club

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    you really don't understand corporate law do you? holding company not club went bust. 2 different entitties.club survives intact.
    I do..I regularly set up ltd co's and mvl once they've served their purpose, you cannot separate the function from the legal corporate entity..There was no holding company behind Rangers. It's utter fairytale bollux. Rangers paid the price and died as a consequence of cheating the UK exchequer.

I do..I regularly set up ltd co's and mvl once they've served their purpose, you cannot separate the function from the legal corporate entity..There was no holding company behind Rangers. It's utter fairytale bollux. Rangers paid the price and died as a consequence of cheating the UK exchequer.
    tell that to uefa, fifa, the bbc and the sfa who all recognise us as the same club with non-broken history. the rangers website will tell you the same as well. you are wrong and know nothing about corprate law, just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    champions of europe in 1972 and finalists in 2008.
    Not really. "Cup Winners Cup" winners in 1972 and losing UEFA Cup finalists in 2008.